Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

i think this is a great day to chuck a tenner on us doing the treble again.

our players will be rightly extremely pissed off today. pissed off at a cheating club that from minute one tried and succeeded in injuring our best player, pissed off at the refs for allowing their blatantly illegal 2nd goal, pissed off at the display of anti football from a supposed title rival at the 2nd half, and pissed off that for the past 24 hours all we've been hearing is arsenal fans crying about refereeing, even though THEY are the ones who benefited from a mistake yesterday. london mafia controlling the narrative. they'll be rightly pissed off and no one's gonna stop them now.

One thing I can’t get my head around is no matter how much I dislike other teams I would never celebrate another teams player getting seriously injured. Best players playing are what make it a good game. It’s just very odd behaviour that you want another team to suffer injury
Don’t look at the Facebook comments on the MEN page then!!

In fact don’t read their story. “Earling Haaland”.

They can’t even spell the name of the greatest striker on the planet.

Good post, very informative read.

I think Virgil Van Dijk is probably the shining example of someone aged 29 who can sustain an ACL and return to the highest level. I have no doubt Rodri will fully recover and return to the standards we're used to seeing.
But he didn't...

You will know. Its what did for Colin Bell, Paul Lake, and Erling's dad when Roy Keane did him. And in a big ball of karma Keane did his too. Shearer did his. Gascoine in that FA cup final. Loads of players but these days it is recoverable with top surgery and careful rehab. It did used to be pretty much the end but it can be overcome now and has been with success among lots of players. Its tough rehab. Basically that ligament is small but tough and is the main short piece that runs right through the middle of the knee, about an inch or so long only it cant be fixed once gone. They generally twine hamstring and thread it through the gap and attach it to the start of the calf as a replacement. And all that needs to settle and then strengthen to be one workable strong and flexible piece.
It’s a myth that Keane ended Alfie’s career. Perpetuated by Rags as a badge of honour because they think it was retribution from what happened at Leeds.

It was Alfie’s left knee injury that he retired over, Keane studdded him in the right lower leg. Alfie played the rest of that derby game and then played for Norway in the midweek after that derby. He only had a few stud marks down the side of his right calf and wasn’t injured from Keane’s dirty sly foul.

Alfie had an operation on his left knee but he never fully recovered from it. That’s what did for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.