Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

There aren't many games where I've ever really excelled, but one exception is SPOT THE **** and today's been like a Kruger Safari

One of the world's greatest players potentially out for the season and all I'm seeing and hearing is Arsenal fans (and celebrities) whining about Doku not getting a yellow card.

Oliver might have struggled in a really explosive encounter, but I can recall 4-5 situations (for both teams) where another referee might have done the complete opposite

Fuck their myopic twisted paranoia

I don’t consume any unnatural sugars or alcohol and certainly don’t do my grocery shopping at Aldi. What an utterly bizarre reply.

You made an idiotic remark that Rodri could ‘easily’ be replaced by Kovacic which is just complete and utter tripe. You were called out on this tripe and now are replying with nonsense. If you genuinely believe Rodri is easily replaceable you either have a very low IQ or are a rag we might need to look at banning.
You come across as a cider drinking turnip to be honest. You do realize people are allowed different opinions than yourself. But yeah let's accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you a rag.....again not tripe an opinion...called out, no you just made an aggressive and confrontational response, feel free to try and press gang me into being banned. Unlike you my happiness isn't dictated by a footballing forum....have a nice evening.....turnip.

Have you got that footage? The replay I saw, I don’t think Partey could be given much blame.
The poster is right though, when I watched the match again last night, I rewound the bit where it happened. Partey looked at Rodri before giving him a bit of a shove. The most innocuous challenges or pushes or whatever you want to call them sometimes turn out to be the ones that end up with the opposing player with terrible injury. In this instance it’s Rodri and he was in awful pain the poor man.

Haha no chance in hell. Dippers and rags are the worst. Have people forgotten how the Dippers attacked our team bus for no reason? Fuck those cunts.
Have had a shared opinion with a few people that the dislike for arsenal as a club and fanbase is much greater than ever. Was always quite neutral but artetas tactics and thuggery and their injury cheering have put me right off.

Liverpool players and manager were never as Simeone-esque, so the issues were just with the fans. I remember there was some level of shared hatred of united which kept it cool. For me it was the cups of coins thrown on our fans at the cup game which cemented the hatred. They shouldn't have been allowed back in. I wouldn't be shocked if there were no arrests either.

Still no official word from the club. So after seeing the video of him walking out of the airport to his transport, I'm still hoping that it isn't as bad as everybody is fearing it is
bbc have done an entire article about IF.

they cant confirm either.

You will know. Its what did for Colin Bell, Paul Lake, and Erling's dad when Roy Keane did him. And in a big ball of karma Keane did his too. Shearer did his. Gascoine in that FA cup final. Loads of players but these days it is recoverable with top surgery and careful rehab. It did used to be pretty much the end but it can be overcome now and has been with success among lots of players. Its tough rehab. Basically that ligament is small but tough and is the main short piece that runs right through the middle of the knee, about an inch or so long only it cant be fixed once gone. They generally twine hamstring and thread it through the gap and attach it to the start of the calf as a replacement. And all that needs to settle and then strengthen to be one workable strong and flexible piece.
Is it right that the longer the rehabilitation, the better the outcome?

The poster is right though, when I watched the match again last night, I rewound the bit where it happened. Partey looked at Rodri before giving him a bit of a shove. The most innocuous challenges or pushes or whatever you want to call them sometimes turn out to be the ones that end up with the opposing player with terrible injury. In this instance it’s Rodri and he was in awful pain the poor man.
From the kick off they set the tone as wanting to take players out. So even when something innocuous takes place and a player gets injured it's hard to not think it's intentional. Blue tinted glasses from my end though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.