Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Pep immediately highlighted areas of weakness in his game and didn't seem overly happy he had joined.

Pep started him in a hugely important game at Everton after Christmas. He must have seen something to start him ahead of Kova in that game. Wouldn't say Pep was unhappy. He's not a typical Pep player in terms of close control, but Pep appreciates his versatility and, imo, he will get more chances this season.

You will know. Its what did for Colin Bell, Paul Lake, and Erling's dad when Roy Keane did him. And in a big ball of karma Keane did his too. Shearer did his. Gascoine in that FA cup final. Loads of players but these days it is recoverable with top surgery and careful rehab. It did used to be pretty much the end but it can be overcome now and has been with success among lots of players. Its tough rehab. Basically that ligament is small but tough and is the main short piece that runs right through the middle of the knee, about an inch or so long only it cant be fixed once gone. They generally twine hamstring and thread it through the gap and attach it to the start of the calf as a replacement. And all that needs to settle and then strengthen to be one workable strong and flexible piece.
They drill a hole through both bones and then thread the hamstring through it and screw into position in both bones. That’s why it’s a 9 month rehab whilst it naturally attaches into place.

I’m having mine done next week so I’ll report back!

never thought I'd ever say this but I'd rather Liverpool or rags win the league than Arsenal after seeing how they intentionally injured Rodri - utter scum cunts
Haha no chance in hell. Dippers and rags are the worst. Have people forgotten how the Dippers attacked our team bus for no reason? Fuck those cunts.

Same, but the hope is fading. Ornstein did say that the time out is yet to be determined, but we seem to know enough that it will be lengthy.
He's clearly got a significant injury but fingers crossed for the best case scenario

I know people have said you can walk after doing your ACL but you'd really expect if he'd properly ruptured it he wouldn't be walking unaided with a bit of a limp 24 hours later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.