Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

They generally twine hamstring and thread it through the gap and attach it to the start of the calf as a replacement. And all that needs to settle and then strengthen to be one workable strong and flexible piece.
I wondered what they did for athletes. My husband used a hamstring for one of his full tears and then a donor ACL when he did the other one. I know they can also use patellar tendons.

Let's be fair; he's yet to be given an opportunity here to kick on. He played better than people give him credit for last season. He came on versus West Ham, made an immediate impact, and hasn't touched the pitch since. I'm sure Pep has his reasons, but it's almost impossible to get any momentum built when you're not playing consistently.

He hasn't had much of a chance no, and the minute he signed it felt like an odd one. Pep immediately highlighted areas of weakness in his game and didn't seem overly happy he had joined. I meant in broader terms though, he was a raw kid with buckets of talent back when he played against us in the CL. I don't think he has improved much in his game since then.

He remains a player with great pace, a lovely ability to get space on the ball but his touch isn't consistent, his passing isn't either and he isn't much of a goal threat.

Not saying he can't ever be, but City is either the best or the worst place for a player to develop because, like you said, games don't come often for those on the periphery.

The very thought crosses my mind. Ew. What a horrible choice. Not that we have one.
If you compare the approaches to playing football, and compare the two managers, then yes, liverpool would be preferable over arsenal by a long way. But that alone doesn’t factor in the supporters though, or the owners/hierarchy of the club …

Still no official word from the club. So after seeing the video of him walking out of the airport to his transport, I'm still hoping that it isn't as bad as everybody is fearing it is

It’s a myth that Keane ended Alfie’s career. Perpetuated by Rags as a badge of honour because they think it was retribution from what happened at Leeds.

It was Alfie’s left knee injury that he retired over, Keane studdded him in the right lower leg. Alfie played the rest of that derby game and then played for Norway in the midweek after that derby. He only had a few stud marks down the side of his right calf and wasn’t injured from Keane’s dirty sly foul.

Alfie had an operation on his left knee but he never fully recovered from it. That’s what did for him.

I'm not sure I agree.

Haaland never completed another full game after that tackle. It wasn't just a few studs that had no effect on the rest of his body - there was enough force to flip him over and he landed on his head.

He may have been carrying an injury already, or damaged it further in the next couple of partially completed games (and bear in mind he'd completed 90 mins in nearly every game he played that season, so coming off in the next two was a sign he wasn't right), but there's a strong argument that the tackle made a difference.

Still no official word from the club. So after seeing the video of him walking out of the airport to his transport, I'm still hoping that it isn't as bad as everybody is fearing it is
Same, but the hope is fading. Ornstein did say that the time out is yet to be determined, but we seem to know enough that it will be lengthy.

Pep immediately highlighted areas of weakness in his game and didn't seem overly happy he had joined.

Pep started him in a hugely important game at Everton after Christmas. He must have seen something to start him ahead of Kova in that game. Wouldn't say Pep was unhappy. He's not a typical Pep player in terms of close control, but Pep appreciates his versatility and, imo, he will get more chances this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.