Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Everybody should stop flapping and trust Pep to come up with a solution if Rodders is out for a long period.

We have Guardiol, Stones, Akanji, Kovacic, Gundogan, Stones and Grealish who could all do a job there.

Remember when we were struggling for a left back and Pep put Fabian Delph in that position, he took to it like a duck to water.

I suspect Guardiol will be the answer with Lewis at left back.
This is the one for me. We won a Centurions title and a domestic treble with Fabian Delph and a 20-year-old Zinchenko at LB. Pep will find something.

Viper pit? Fucking hell!! You do realise our players have played in the most intense games and intimidating stadiums over the last few years?

Yeah I'm sure they'll be shitting themselves over a visit to The Emirates in February. While Bernardo will be rocking up with a proper northern brew you'll be there with your vanilla semi skimmed lattes you soft twats
They obviously haven't played in Atlectic Madrid or Galatasry stadiums.

Probably a ridiculous suggestion but I'm just thinking in terms of player welfare for the long term, what about a rule limiting the number of minutes a player can play in a season? Both at club level and at international level? May need a few calculators when getting near to the threshold but it would hopefully prevent these kinds of injuries linked to playing so many games (Rodri is the kind of player who will be a starter in any competition domestically or for his national side). It would also encourage more clubs to dip into their youth systems and play talent from there.

In return, FFP restrictions could be eased a bit to enable clubs to have bigger squads that they can rotate through.

This is the one for me. We won a Centurions title and a domestic treble with Fabian Delph and a 20-year-old Zinchenko at LB. Pep will find something.
And KDB nowhere near the run in, Bernardo was magnificent that season, he will rise to this challenge to, they all will, that's why we have won 4 in a row.

So one paced it’s untrue. Partey levels above him. Rodri on another planet to both.
Technically he is shocking, for me he would have been another Phillips at our club, not doubting his effort and application but he simply is not a footballer.

Technically he is shocking, for me he would have been another Phillips at our club, not doubting his effort and application but he simply is not a footballer.
He's a good defender but his ability on the ball is woeful for that position at the elite level.

He and England were badly exposed at the Euros because of it.

Last edited:
Obviously losing Rodders is a big blow, but,maybe, blue tints,or straws, all the press saying "that's it for City now " will backfired. The rest of the team will be galvanised to prove the Press to be the know nowts the public knows them to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.