Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Look at the risk of getting flamed I don't think Pep will have been happy to see Haaland stoke the fires in that way and provide extra motivation. Clearly personal rivalries are developing on the pitch (even if the managers share great mutual respect and friendship) and so I think it's safe to say matches between the 2 will from now on need to be watched from behind the sofa. Haaland seemed out of control at times and whilst no doubt City fans will love to see that, it does indicate him getting wound up and it's one thing doing that at his home stadium but he's now created a viper-pit atmosphere for the game at the Emirates. City are more than capable of handling that but why make it even tougher than it would otherwise be? It's like creating an extra trip to Anfield from a City perspective.

Likewise Arsenal's shithousery guarantees City away will from now on be even harder than it was before as the fans will be even more up for it than they were before. I'm thinking City-Madrid of a couple of years ago levels of crowd atmosphere which makes it almost mission impossible.
Viper pit? Fucking hell!! You do realise our players have played in the most intense games and intimidating stadiums over the last few years?

Yeah I'm sure they'll be shitting themselves over a visit to The Emirates in February. While Bernardo will be rocking up with a proper northern brew you'll be there with your vanilla semi skimmed lattes you soft twats

Viper pit? Fucking hell!! You do realise our players have played in the most intense games and intimidating stadiums over the last few years?

Yeah I'm sure they'll be shitting themselves over a visit to The Emirates in February. While Bernardo will be rocking up with a proper northern brew you'll be there with your vanilla semi skimmed lattes you soft twats
Ha ha - excellent!

Find it a bit strange that he doesn't appear to be wearing a stability brace on it when he's walking through Barcelona airport or after the game on Sunday. It might be good news in that he hasn't suffered any meniscus or associated damage along with the ACL tear. Fingers crossed. It'd still be 6 months at least but it would be a less complicated recovery.

Yeah and Rice is a good player but he’s levels below Rodri. Maybe a loan in January until end of the season would be good For someone. Guaranteed to start most games, potentially 4 trophies then goes back to there club. No idea if there’s a player out there willing to do that tho or for an opposition club to do it as well. Would probably have to be a team not in Europe.
There isn't. Rice would have been a good signing but not at the money West Ham wanted. Rice made the right choice for his career.

Maybe the tests he had in Manchester were inconclusive and so he was sent to the best. It's more likely though that they know the prognosis and Cugat will determine the treatment required. Im pretty sure that a movement of the leg can determine the possibility and with City having the clinic on the doorstep with the CT Scan they will have the scan results
I so hope your right, but I always look at the reaction of the player on the pitch, the guy was in tears he knew it was bad.

Just shows how sport slaps you in the face. One minute the best player in the world , in your prime and winning titles for fun, the next visiting a surgeon who will save your career.

And also a reason I don't blame any player making as much cash when the opportunity arises.

Pep would have been very happy to see the big man putting himself about against their centre half's, because last season, in the nil nil, he seemed to get bullied by them. He didn't allow that to happen on Sunday. He bullied them.

FFS would loved to see some of these fans back in the dark days of the 80s and 90s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.