rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

Im still not convinced

BUT

If it is a wind up this WUM deserves a medal rather than ridicule and abuse for the most well thought out, elaborate wind up in the history of football wind ups!

Sheikh Django said:
TaylorWill07 said:
wish these villa threads would
stop
i agree its a top class wum
but hes playing you all.
I'm firmly on the fence and find it mildly entertaining but what I don't get is why people feel the need to wum in the first place. What do they get out of it? Do they have no mates in the real world so they have to get attention by making up elaborate stories like this one? It'll confuse the hell out of me if this guy is found out to be a wum that's for sure.

The irony of this post if taylorwill07 replies to it!

svennis pennis said:
Sheikh Django said:
TaylorWill07 said:
wish these villa threads would
stop
i agree its a top class wum
but hes playing you all.
I'm firmly on the fence and find it mildly entertaining but what I don't get is why people feel the need to wum in the first place. What do they get out of it? Do they have no mates in the real world so they have to get attention by making up elaborate stories like this one? It'll confuse the hell out of me if this guy is found out to be a wum that's for sure.

The irony of this post if taylorwill07 replies to it!
hehe. It's just clicked! Woops.

All good clean fun more sleepless nights and more bullshit down the pub i love it

i doubt anyone on here belives him 100%

and i doubt anyone will get excited like the whole kaka transfer......the fact is a little bit of info finally appeared on the net which coinceded with TFM's story, while he is also making the effort to post the admins photos of himself with villa etc.....if this is a wind up then fair play to the guy, he can sit home and have a giggle to himself.

but to still be going for it after 6 weeks, and a bit of "lucky" information regarding Palacio appears on the net its at least worth listening to what he has to say......

bull shit or not, theres absolutly no harm in following the story.......

if your not interested, why attack others who are, or post 'hes a WUM'........bore off. we all know theres a massive chance that he is a WUM.....but ffs, its not like its groundbreaking news........."seriously....he could be a WUM....well i never?!!"

........better than reading endless "i think we should go for john terry" tripe

IF this guy is a WUM then fair play to him,

It is certainly the most well thought out, elaborate and methodical wind up I have come across on any City Forum.

If the piss has to be taken, then at least this lad has done it with some style.

We all want to believe, we will find out soon enough

Bluebeer said:
i doubt anyone on here belives him 100%
and i doubt anyone will get excited like the whole kaka transfer......the fact is a little bit of info finally appeared on the net which coinceded with TFM's story, while he is also making the effort to post the admins photos of himself with villa etc.....if this is a wind up then fair play to the guy, he can sit home and have a giggle to himself.

but to still be going for it after 6 weeks, and a bit of "lucky" information regarding Palacio appears on the net its at least worth listening to what he has to say......

bull shit or not, theres absolutly no harm in following the story.......

if your not interested, why attack others who are, or post 'hes a WUM'........bore off. we all know theres a massive chance that he is a WUM.....but ffs, its not like its groundbreaking news........."seriously....he could be a WUM....well i never?!!"

........better than reading endless "i think we should go for john terry" tripe
I do.

Hooch said:
Why can't they just post the pic but use Paint to cover his face?

no idea.......id imagine he dosnt want his image revealed (any part) incase it gets out n he gets in trouble with his employees, or affects the deal.......but hes also said his collegues know he posts on the forum (which i find strange) so who knows.....if he didnt want to jepordise the deal then why post in the first place......

still........im staying 50/50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.