rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

KaKa Blue said:
wheres toffeeblues quote please? if he really predicted this, then im on board

its on another forum, ive read a few of his posts and to be fair to him he has been predicting for weeks that valencia will sign palacio to replace Villa (who is coming to city)

STILL....im not being drawn into the excitement.

KaKa Blue said:

January 12th:

"You have issues with me don't you. With regard to my proof, i cant exactly post a link to a conversation i have had can i? The deal will be completed when Valencia find a suitable replacement, they are looking at Rodrigo Palacio from Boca Juniors. And it was lunch i had, not dinner and guess what, I WAS IN SPAIN TOO, in fact I'm in Spain more than England. Can a guy who is playing a match not have lunch?"

When asked why if the deal was done it had not been announced.

KaKa Blue said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.20</a>

Re: Man city bid for another Valencia Player.
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 19:08 » Quote

With regard to my proof, i cant exactly post a link to a conversation i have had can i? The deal will be completed when Valencia find a suitable replacement, they are looking at Rodrigo Palacio from Boca Juniors. And it was lunch i had, not dinner and guess what, I WAS IN SPAIN TOO, in fact I'm in Spain more than England. Can a guy who is playing a match not have lunch?
So I'll second your

JOHNPAYNE said:
KaKa Blue said:

January 12th:

"You have issues with me don't you. With regard to my proof, i cant exactly post a link to a conversation i have had can i? The deal will be completed when Valencia find a suitable replacement, they are looking at Rodrigo Palacio from Boca Juniors. And it was lunch i had, not dinner and guess what, I WAS IN SPAIN TOO, in fact I'm in Spain more than England. Can a guy who is playing a match not have lunch?"

well then, can anyone find a story on this dating past jan 12th? it may be common knowlage in spain that theyre tracking him...but this is indeed good news

I think that velencia are sticking to an agreement to keep quiet and after the shit that went on with the milan fans they prob want it to go thru smoothly, tfm seems very genuin that he knows villa so why wudnt he know what's going on instead of the media or fans, I thinks its exciting. The only bad thing is that he isn't really trustworthy to his cuzin or to villa himself by plastering it on a forim but I don't give a toss as long as he signs

S04 said:
KaKa Blue said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.20</a>

Re: Man city bid for another Valencia Player.
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 19:08 » Quote

With regard to my proof, i cant exactly post a link to a conversation i have had can i? The deal will be completed when Valencia find a suitable replacement, they are looking at Rodrigo Palacio from Boca Juniors. And it was lunch i had, not dinner and guess what, I WAS IN SPAIN TOO, in fact I'm in Spain more than England. Can a guy who is playing a match not have lunch?
So I'll second your

This guy is a world class WUM if he has found that name from nowhere. You just have to take your hat off to the guy if this is a wind up.

KaKa Blue said:
JOHNPAYNE said:
KaKa Blue said:

January 12th:

well then, can anyone find a story on this dating past jan 12th? it may be common knowlage in spain that theyre tracking him...but this is indeed good news

How can it be common knowledge if no-one can find a single article about it on the internet?

Diego1983 said:
I think that velencia are sticking to an agreement to keep quiet and after the shit that went on with the milan fans they prob want it to go thru smoothly, tfm seems very genuin that he knows villa so why wudnt he know what's going on instead of the media or fans, I thinks its exciting. The only bad thing is that he isn't really trustworthy to his cuzin or to villa himself by plastering it on a forim but I don't give a toss as long as he signs
TBF to the bloke he said the people who he is in communication with know he is relaying the infomation on the message baords - he also said he's holding back information for legal reasons.

carrconormcfc said:
KaKa Blue said:
JOHNPAYNE said:
KaKa Blue said:

January 12th:

How can it be common knowledge if no-one can find a single article about it on the internet?
thats why i was asking if there are any articles... if not then good i supose

sniff sniff

it's just to soon after Kaka to begin believing again...

*runs away crying*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.