roll on the summer...

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
blueinsa said:
Be honest now!

C'mon mate, you don't expect these clowns to be honest do you?

Meanwhile out in Italy, someone couldn't buy a win, openly taps up one of our players and still walks on water!!!

Maybe the Italian authorities will find another reason to gift Inter a bunch of players, titles, and relegate all their rivals. Worked pretty good for them last time!

blueinsa said:
flb said:
Mister Appointment said:
Perfectly encapsulates the insecurity and weak arseholes I referenced above.

In your opinion, plenty share that opinion on here by the way, you keep blowing smoke up his arse mate if it gets you all moist , he's got plenty wrong this season and to a lesser degree Lord Txiki has aswell.

Its not really about this season for you is it?

Be honest now!

Always honest mate when it comes to City, I had serious doubts over him as soon as he was appointed, I don't like the way he sets us up defensively , his career stats are boom and bust, we have gone from being the best defensive team for three seasons running to one now where even Uniteds shocking defensive unit( a newly established one) is better than ours.This season apart from that nine game spell over Christmas has been very very poor, even you have been here sticking the knife into him.

I have serious doubts about his ability for next season.

flb said:

Will you cry if he isn't sacked mate? Do we need to get in touch with the Samaritans or d'you have them on speed dial from when our last manager was sacked?

Mister Appointment said:
blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
C'mon mate, you don't expect these clowns to be honest do you?

Meanwhile out in Italy, someone couldn't buy a win, openly taps up one of our players and still walks on water!!!

Maybe the Italian authorities will find another reason to gift Inter a bunch of players, titles, and relegate all their rivals. Worked pretty good for them last time!

And here's me thinking he moulded City into a winning team with the help of the Italian authorities.

Reverting to type fella when fans question the soppy old Labrador.

Mister Appointment said:
flb said:

Will you cry if he isn't sacked mate? Do we need to get in touch with the Samaritans or d'you have them on speed dial from when our last manager was sacked?

Much the same as you when that nasty Italian peddled you're buddy Stephen Ireland, do you really miss feeding his fish that much?

flb said:
Mister Appointment said:
blueinsa said:

And here's me thinking he moulded City into a winning team with the help of the Italian authorities.

Reverting to type fella when fans question the soppy old Labrador.

As a fan you can question who you like pal - it's the beauty of forums like this. Everyone's voice is equal, no matter how inane their point of view. ;)

flb said:
blueinsa said:
flb said:
In your opinion, plenty share that opinion on here by the way, you keep blowing smoke up his arse mate if it gets you all moist , he's got plenty wrong this season and to a lesser degree Lord Txiki has aswell.

Its not really about this season for you is it?

Be honest now!

Always honest mate when it comes to City, I had serious doubts over him as soon as he was appointed, I don't like the way he sets us up defensively , his career stats are boom and bust, we have gone from being the best defensive team for three seasons running to one now where even Uniteds shocking defensive unit( a newly established one) is better than ours.This season apart from that nine game spell over Christmas has been very very poor, even you have been here sticking the knife into him.

But our defensive record is a match for virtually anyone.

Issue this season is a midfield that cant implement the pressing game he wants and its something that will be addressed. They neither get forward enough to help up front or get back to shield the defence.

That said, we are still top scorers and like i say, our defensive record stands against virtually everyone and sees us sat 2nd in the league behind a side that has conceded 3 more goals away than us yet everyone will say they are miles ahead of us?

flb said:
Mister Appointment said:
flb said:

Much the same as you when that nasty Italian peddled you're buddy Stephen Ireland, do you really miss feeding his fish that much?

I got over it pretty quickly as supporting City comes before most things and Stevie's done alright for himself being that he's still a premier league footballer. I've heard he's had an even bigger fish tank fitted btw. The perks of being a multi millionaire i guess!

Mister Appointment said:
flb said:
Mister Appointment said:

I got over it pretty quickly as supporting City comes before most things and Stevie's done alright for himself being that he's still a premier league footballer. I've heard he's had an even bigger fish tank fitted btw. The perks of being a multi millionaire i guess!

We all get things wrong fella even you, I remember very well your posts that United and Liverpool were in for Ireland , only for him to end up at Villa kicking dogshit around with the reserves.

Mister Appointment said:
hgblue said:
I'm just loving the free flowing attacking football the manager has got us playing. That's the main thing.

Yeah, almost as good as the free flowing attacking football that Simeone's got A. Madrid playing.

Now if I were a betting man I know which attacking team i'd be betting on to be playing CL football next season. ;)

I admit it, you were right about Pellegrini all along. It's taken a while but you can now see the fruit of all his hard work as the team has developed into a well oiled attacking machine. My personal favourite was the comprehensive demolition of the footballing giant that is Burnley. As long as we continue to be so royally entertained I'm sure City fans will be forced to ditch this unnecessarily negative mindset they've adopted. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.