roll on the summer...

Mister Appointment said:
stony said:
Whatever the problem is, it isn't the fans.

You're in denial mate. It is most certainly the fans, and to be honest your post kinda makes the point. "Shit tactics" and "lazy players" ? Well those shit tactics and lazy players have kept everyone else at bay barring Chelsea for most of the season. So that's no excuse for the misery which abounds around the internet when it comes to City.

Fuck the scousers and rags are more optimistic about their future than some Blues are. Pretty tragic stuff if you ask me.

Still maybe next season we'll stay top all season long and score a record number of goals (again) and everyone will go back to trophy clapping the fuck out of City.

The ungrateful bastards. Paying their hard earned money. Having an opinion.

Marvin said:
It's total down to attitude and fans ambivalence stems from seeing players coast. There are individual exceptions but or most pat we have massively underperformed.

I'm not going to have a semantic argument about what constitutes underperformance or massive underperformance, but I stand by what I posted earlier in the thread and what I've posted above. The attitude of a lot of City supporters IMO stinks. Way too much belly aching and general disenchantment simply because there'll be no trophy this season.

Oh and spare me the "it'd be okay to finish 2nd if we'd performed better" - the truth is even if we were 2nd having played amazing football all season there'd still be the same boring, negative, tone to so much of the talk around City.

We are sat 2nd in the league and have come back from worse to win it before.

Why the fuck do some want this season over with?

blueinsa said:

A combination of insecurity, weak arseholes, and a latent love for a certain well groomed Italian.

Will be more of a level playing field next season with the likes of Chelsea, United, Arsenal and even Liverpool spending big money.

City don't have that advantage that the club has let slip over our competitors , the squad has stagnated to the degree that at much as five or six players need moving on to refresh and re motivate the better players we have, why didn't we shift out Kolorov, Dzeko, Nasri when there stock was a lot higher ? Instead of now moving them out after poor seasons?

Some on here think we are just going to click our fingers and the likes of Pogba, Koke, Barkley, Sterling and Bale are going to come skipping into Carrington and everything will be alright.

United made a habit of signing one big player a season to refresh the squad, we have played the quantity over quality card and it's caught us up.

We have regressed whilst other teams have improved , sick of hearing about FFP as some excuse for our transfer business , we haven't spent wisely in the past eighteen months and now we are going to throw upwards of 100 million at a manager in his last season.

Another consolidation season beckons .

blueinsa said:

Do you seriously think city won't drop anymore points in the next eight games with rumours rife about the managers job and certain players already being courted by other clubs ?

Kolorov for fucks sake was only saying in an interview in the week that he's open to moving back to Italy, Yaya to inter , Jovetic to Juventus.

We all know these stories are more than rumours.

They will coast in now, much like they did in the nasty Italians last season.

flb said:
Will be more of a level playing field next season with the likes of Chelsea, United, Arsenal and even Liverpool spending big money.

City don't have that advantage that the club has let slip over our competitors , the squad has stagnated to the degree that at much as five or six players need moving on to refresh and re motivate the better players we have, why didn't we shift out Kolorov, Dzeko, Nasri when there stock was a lot higher ? Instead of now moving them out after poor seasons?

Some on here think we are just going to click our fingers and the likes of Pogba, Koke, Barkley, Sterling and Bale are going to come skipping into Carrington and everything will be alright.

United made a habit of signing one big player a season to refresh the squad, we have played the quantity over quality card and it's caught us up.

We have regressed whilst other teams have improved , sick of hearing about FFP as some excuse for our transfer business , we haven't spent wisely in the past eighteen months and now we are going to throw upwards of 100 million at a manager in his last season.

Perfectly encapsulates the insecurity and weak arseholes I referenced above.

Mister Appointment said:
flb said:

In your opinion, plenty share that opinion on here by the way, you keep blowing smoke up his arse mate if it gets you all moist , he's got plenty wrong this season and to a lesser degree Lord Txiki has aswell.

flb said:
blueinsa said:

Do you seriously think city won't drop anymore points in the next eight games with rumours rife about the managers job and certain players already being courted by other clubs ?

Kolorov for fucks sake was only saying in an interview in the week that he's open to moving back to Italy, Yaya to inter , Jovetic to Juventus.

We all know these stories are more than rumours.

They will coast in now, much like they did in the nasty Italians last season.

I will always give us the benefit of doubt as this squad has proved many people very wrong before.

flb said:
Mister Appointment said:
flb said:

In your opinion, plenty share that opinion on here by the way, you keep blowing smoke up his arse mate if it gets you all moist , he's got plenty wrong this season and to a lesser degree Lord Txiki has aswell.

Oh right, so now we're talking about Txiki and Pellegrini? I thought we were talking about the season as a whole and our reaction as supporters to our relative under performance. But no, I should've guessed when it comes to you, it's about our DoF and our current manager. You guys are so transparent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.