roll on the summer...

blueinsa said:
flb said:
blueinsa said:
Its not really about this season for you is it?

Be honest now!

Always honest mate when it comes to City, I had serious doubts over him as soon as he was appointed, I don't like the way he sets us up defensively , his career stats are boom and bust, we have gone from being the best defensive team for three seasons running to one now where even Uniteds shocking defensive unit( a newly established one) is better than ours.This season apart from that nine game spell over Christmas has been very very poor, even you have been here sticking the knife into him.

I have serious doubts about his ability for next season.

But our defensive record is a match for virtually anyone.

Issue this season is a midfield that cant implement the pressing game he wants and its something that will be addressed. They neither get forward enough to help up front or get back to shield the defence.

That said, we are still top scorers and like i say, our defensive record stands against virtually everyone and sees us sat 2nd in the league behind a side that has conceded 3 more goals away than us yet everyone will say they are miles ahead of us?

Those nasty players not pressing for him, play a formation to the players strengths might just help, the likes of Hull, Burnley waltzing through us like a hot knife through butter was certainly a tactical master class.

If he's here next season I will get behind the team, like I always have done.

hgblue said:
Mister Appointment said:
hgblue said:
I'm just loving the free flowing attacking football the manager has got us playing. That's the main thing.

Yeah, almost as good as the free flowing attacking football that Simeone's got A. Madrid playing.

Now if I were a betting man I know which attacking team i'd be betting on to be playing CL football next season. ;)

I admit it, you were right about Pellegrini all along. It's taken a while but you can now see the fruit of all his hard work as the team has developed into a well oiled attacking machine. My personal favourite was the comprehensive demolition of the footballing giant that is Burnley. As long as we continue to be so royally entertained I'm sure City fans will be forced to ditch this unnecessarily negative mindset they've adopted. ;)

Give it up lad. You guys are making yourselves look absolute tools! Doing the work of the scumbag media for them. Picking apart, sneering, and generally talking shit about most things City related.

Going back to the point of this thread. It's embarrassing to have so called supporters who clearly don't have the first clue about what it means to actually support.

Mister Appointment said:
hgblue said:
Mister Appointment said:
Yeah, almost as good as the free flowing attacking football that Simeone's got A. Madrid playing.

Now if I were a betting man I know which attacking team i'd be betting on to be playing CL football next season. ;)

I admit it, you were right about Pellegrini all along. It's taken a while but you can now see the fruit of all his hard work as the team has developed into a well oiled attacking machine. My personal favourite was the comprehensive demolition of the footballing giant that is Burnley. As long as we continue to be so royally entertained I'm sure City fans will be forced to ditch this unnecessarily negative mindset they've adopted. ;)

Give it up lad. You guys are making yourselves look absolute tools! Doing the work of the scumbag media for them. Picking apart, sneering, and generally talking shit about most things City related.

Going back to the point of this thread. It's embarrassing to have so called supporters who clearly don't have the first clue about what it means to actually support.

That last sentence is fucking laughable, okay for you to stick the knife into the previous manager before the season was finished though?

We get it you love him.

blueinsa said:
flb said:
blueinsa said:
Its not really about this season for you is it?

Be honest now!

Always honest mate when it comes to City, I had serious doubts over him as soon as he was appointed, I don't like the way he sets us up defensively , his career stats are boom and bust, we have gone from being the best defensive team for three seasons running to one now where even Uniteds shocking defensive unit( a newly established one) is better than ours.This season apart from that nine game spell over Christmas has been very very poor, even you have been here sticking the knife into him.

I have serious doubts about his ability for next season.

But our defensive record is a match for virtually anyone.

Issue this season is a midfield that cant implement the pressing game he wants and its something that will be addressed. They neither get forward enough to help up front or get back to shield the defence.

That said, we are still top scorers and like i say, our defensive record stands against virtually everyone and sees us sat 2nd in the league behind a side that has conceded 3 more goals away than us yet everyone will say they are miles ahead of us?

Miles ahead no. 6 points ahead with a game in hand yes.

I think we are on a par if not better than Chelsea which is sort of the issue as is the somewhat unexpected realisation that we are in a bit of a scrap for a top three spot I mean where did that shit come from? Now I get you and the other chap are in full on defensive mode with number of goals scored, our defensive record is great and vigorous playing of the Mancini card (when you letting that go by the way? 2019? Longer?) but at some point we are all going to have to agree that so far our season has been underwhelming. It doesn't mean it can't be redeemed with some strong performances and results but right now it's been a bit pants and people are having a whinge. The end.

Mister Appointment said:
hgblue said:
Mister Appointment said:

Are you on a fucking wind up? Are you saying fans, match going fans are to blame for the team under performing?

allan harper said:
Are you on a fucking wind up? Are you saying fans, match going fans are to blame for the team under performing?

Nope, not said anywhere that the supporters are to blame for the team under performing. But bravo for putting big words in my mouth!

allan harper said:
Mister Appointment said:
hgblue said:

He will be running correctional camps for fans in the summer. How to be a proper supporters with bright, shiny faces and enthusiastic clapping and cheering at all times. Debate will not be tolerated and under no circumstances will pasta be served in the canteen. You will comply. Resistance is futile.

It's both funny and shocking that there's seemingly a tiny little corner of Bluemoon that is shocked to find City supporters actually defending the club and the people employed by the club, and in fact, defending the season we've had so far too. A season of under performance most certainly, but then unless you started watching City and football in the last few years, you'll be well aware that even the greatest teams ever have under performing and trophyless seasons.

Mister Appointment said:
allan harper said:

Nope, not said anywhere that the supporters are to blame for the team under performing. But bravo for putting big words in my mouth!

Some of the worst performances have been away when we've been getting behind the team!

That said, we are still second and have a track record of strong finishes to the season. Hopefully the long trip to Palace will be worth it and I don't regret handing over my rugby league season cards for Monday's games!

Tim of the Oak said:
Mister Appointment said:
allan harper said:

Some of the worst performances have been away when we've been getting behind the team!

That said, we are still second and have a track record of strong finishes to the season. Hopefully the long trip to Palace will be worth it and I don't regret handing over my rugby league season cards for Monday's games!

I think it's fair to say we've been much better away from home than at home this season.

In terms of the title, barring a minor miracle I think it's gone. I'll reassess if Stoke beat Chelsea though! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.