roll on the summer...

Prestwich_Blue said:
But we see it as a "failure" rather than a bit of a disappointment because we still judge things against that amazing 95 minutes in 2012.

My whole life is a failure when held up against those amazing 5 minutes at the end of the 90 in 2012! :)

Mister Appointment said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
But we see it as a "failure" rather than a bit of a disappointment because we still judge things against that amazing 95 minutes in 2012.

My whole life is a failure when held up against those amazing 5 minutes at the end of the 90 in 2012! :)

It wasn't even as long as five minutes that was amazing! Didn't even get out of my seat when Dzeko scored; went ballistic when Sergio did.

;-)

Gray said:
de niro said:
15 mins? some games I have been bored to death after the first ten minutes. you can kid yourself if you like, bang the drum of how good we are to the other delusional fucks but me i'll say it as it is. football is an entertainment, a very expensive one at that. I have written this season off and hope for better things next year. to the other prats who think I'm a rag saying all this tell me if you have been entertained. assuming you were at the games I was or spent the money I have. if not stfu.
De Niro you are spot on mate it has been a very insipid season all round, and we could well be in 4th place and 4 points behind our near neighbours before our next home match.

That would make for an interested atmosphere against the Hammers.
At this moment in time we have dropped to 3rd (Arsenal 4 v Liverpool 1) and by 4.55pm we will be 4th.

If we give one of our uninspired away displays on Monday we will remain there and the derby match will become crucial.

We should never have got in this position, roll on the Summer.

We are now 4th and will realistically finish 3rd or 2nd.

Underachievement? If we finish third, yes. Second, arguable.

Historical disaster? No way.

The crucial difference from the last few seasons is that the champions designate have genuinely overtaken us and will forge further ahead if we're not careful.

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
blueinsa said:
We are sat 2nd in the league and have come back from worse to win it before.

Why the fuck do some want this season over with?

i can't afford any more away games.

quit while you're behind if i was you

the season has gone. and if we fuck about again this summer so will the next one.harsh? may be. the truth? you fucking bet it is. will the happy clappers like it? not a fucking chance.

cue rags comments.

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
i can't afford any more away games.

quit while you're behind if i was you

the season has gone. and if we fuck about again this summer so will the next one.harsh? may be. the truth? you fucking bet it is. will the happy clappers like it? not a fucking chance.

cue rags comments.

I'm with you mr d,we have made a right balls up this year and heads will roll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.