roll on the summer...

de niro said:
dom said:
de niro said:
so i am a twat now.?

what a strange way of saying i want to leave bluemoon.

Calm down , de Niro... you are a respected and long serving Bluemooner, but that that smacks of bullying

i was teasing him fella. i wont be pressing the ban button. i'll just let him look a c**t.

Ah. Such power with a button matey. And still with the attitude of rag. The saddest kind of a Cityfan l know. Now press the button and hop off to a skislope. City is of no interest to you when you don't feel entertained. I entertained you long enough.

City_Sean said:
We'll be right in the hunt next year. Bring in some younger players to reinvigorate the squad. Players who can adapt to Pellegrini's pressing style.

Exactly right. There is an obsession with a lot of football fans who think 4-4-2 is outdated. It can be a good system to use against big teams but only if our players are willing to press. Currently too many aren't.

eversince 76 said:
de niro said:
dom said:
Calm down , de Niro... you are a respected and long serving Bluemooner, but that that smacks of bullying

i was teasing him fella. i wont be pressing the ban button. i'll just let him look a c**t.

Ah. Such power with a button matey. And still with the attitude of rag. The saddest kind of a Cityfan l know. Now press the button and hop off to a skislope. City is of no interest to you when you don't feel entertained. I entertained you long enough.

as i was saying.......

de niro said:
eversince 76 said:
de niro said:

as i was saying.......

as a neutral observer it is de niro coming across as a c**t

halfgoathalfotter said:
de niro said:
eversince 76 said:

as i was saying.......

not so. the guy calls a fellow blue a rag and a twat. all because there is a difference of opinion. i know what i am and neither you or that **** will change me.

the thing is our fan base has grown, it now attracts all sorts.

de niro said:
halfgoathalfotter said:
de niro said:
as i was saying.......

not so. the guy calls a fellow blue a rag and a twat. all because there is a difference of opinion. i know what i am and neither you or that c**t will change me.

calling you a rag is petty ,however you cry like a petulant child for being called a twat and the next sentence he's called a ****.Our fan base has grown ,we all have opinions ,there is pluses and negatives that have been well covered in gaining new fans.fair play for your mileage watching city ,however many have done the same .i'm not bothered about changing you ,just balancing the fact that you think you are being a smart arse to the other poster,whilst in reality you are coming across as a tit.

halfgoathalfotter said:
de niro said:
halfgoathalfotter said:

not so. the guy calls a fellow blue a rag and a twat. all because there is a difference of opinion. i know what i am and neither you or that c**t will change me.

calling you a rag is petty ,however you cry like a petulant child for being called a twat and the next sentence he's called a c**t.Our fan base has grown ,we all have opinions ,there is pluses and negatives that have been well covered in gaining new fans.fair play for your mileage watching city ,however many have done the same .i'm not bothered about changing you ,just balancing the fact that you think you are being a smart arse to the other poster,whilst in reality you are coming across as a tit.

i say we have wasted a season, just as we did last time we won the title. a happy clapper disagrees, fine, but does it make me a rag? a twat? or anything other than a blue that is sick of it. we sould build on titles, not give our nearest and dearest or even worse jose the twat a easy run at the title.

oh and i didn't call him a ****. i said he looked like one. as it happend he proved me spot on.

City_Sean said:
We'll be right in the hunt next year. Bring in some younger players to reinvigorate the squad. Players who can adapt to Pellegrini's pressing style.

What is this pressing style that you speak of? You talk in tongues.

BobKowalski said:
City_Sean said:

We have used it once or twice. Not often but now and again....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BobKowalski said:
City_Sean said:

We have used it once or twice. Not often but now and again....

the players seem to have played all season tied to a post. no movement. nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.