ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: AS ROMA DAY TRIP - UPDATE

Crumpsall abroad said:
Try this again de Niro,

Its a post about a trip to Rome, what bit of that don't you get ? You make as comment ,I make a comment, that's the way it is. Neither of us are using Spike tours, my only suggestion was that it could be done a lot cheaper, which is true. I'm not here to score Brownie points just to help lads who might be thinking about doing Rome on a limited budget. Unsworth Blue got it right when he questioned what your interest is. Like I say, touched a raw nerve , and don't give me that cop-out shite about starting a new post, life's too short. I'm not a daily regular on Bluemoon forum, but it looks like you spend your life on it. I think we've exhausted this one but feel free to get your cyber mates mithering me.

There's always one.
The comment about the trip can be done a lot cheaper is true.If
1.You sort it out yourself
2.Spikes trip is run at a loss.
IMO sport options aren't ripping anyone off.

mac said:
Crumpsall abroad said:
Try this again de Niro,

Its a post about a trip to Rome, what bit of that don't you get ? You make as comment ,I make a comment, that's the way it is. Neither of us are using Spike tours, my only suggestion was that it could be done a lot cheaper, which is true. I'm not here to score Brownie points just to help lads who might be thinking about doing Rome on a limited budget. Unsworth Blue got it right when he questioned what your interest is. Like I say, touched a raw nerve , and don't give me that cop-out shite about starting a new post, life's too short. I'm not a daily regular on Bluemoon forum, but it looks like you spend your life on it. I think we've exhausted this one but feel free to get your cyber mates mithering me.

There's always one.
The comment about the trip can be done a lot cheaper is true.If
1.You sort it out yourself
2.Spikes trip is run at a loss.
IMO sport options aren't ripping anyone off.

i have no issue with him or anyone else posting prices etc from other sources, just not in this thread which is there for sport options.

I'm going independently but i think spike offers a great service, i though and the rest of my party want an overnighter.

First thread that I've read completely from start to finish.

Nothing to do with City, yet at the same time, it says so much.

I booked my own 2 day trip,first night milan,train in morn to rome arrive 1pm second night in rome day after train back to milan flight back to Manchester 5-30pm flight from Manchester 1pm all including digs £154 and I have spare bed in rome

spaceoddcity said:
I booked my own 2 day trip,first night milan,train in morn to rome arrive 1pm second night in rome day after train back to milan flight back to Manchester 5-30pm flight from Manchester 1pm all including digs £154 and I have spare bed in rome

Too much fannying for my liking.

spaceoddcity said:
Seems a bit of an ordeal & a lot of hassle to me but good luck

3 of us going Monday to Friday, direct flights from and back to Manchester, 4 nights in a 3 star hotel ( central ) £166 each.

Anyone recommend any decent hotels in Rome as I'm booking them tonight and haven't even looked yet. Or best district/ area to stay would be good as never been to Rome.

As for the best area, i haven't a clue. I booked into a hotel next to the station, for convenience. Hotel Luciani Brekkie & free wifi....

de niro said:
It seems to have escaped people he accused me of taking a bung or something to support spike. Although I didn't ban the guy I did take offence at that.
To me it was simple and I told him so,this thread is to show details of spikes trip,he came on and didn't contribute in any way he just went after spike and his prices to which I invited him to post his feelings and how he could travel cheaper elsewhere.
He was calling people dicks and all sorts, whilst derailing the thread.
Some people just Dont quit,looking at his post history I think he can live without bluemoon.
Typical Tory boys response,ban me if you like but that was the work,of a typical nazi Tory boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.