Roma away

Stephenhakin said:
Getting some stick about the City fans last night. ( You know by the vermin )
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?

1/ rags are not in europe they are so shit
2/ rags are not the reigning champions of manchester they are just shit
3/ at the half way stage they look most likely to remain the shit of manchester let alone europe
4/ make that greater suburbian manchester where that shit come from
5/ fuck off you plastic cockney glory hunting shit rag coonts

Stephenhakin said:
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?

Oh FFS!

Just ask him who the Dog and Duck(United) have got in the knockout stages of the CL.

After that ask him who the PL Champions are.

After that ask him who are second in the PL and 5 points ahead of the Dog and Duck.(United)

After that ask him how much the Dog and Duck(United) spent in this Summer's transfer window.

After that ask him which football club has the biggest sporting wage bill in the World.

After that ask him which of the Glazer's is selling 3mill Dog and Duck(United)shares.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stephenhakin said:
Tell him from me that he's a sad c**t.

No offence but if you can't verbally batter a rag or two about anything you must have issues.

If you do have issues try pointing and laughing at them.

we got an extra 3.5 million pounds for going through last night that's a total of around 40 million if we were not to progress any further,if we win our next game that's worth 4 million

One great thing is how good we have become at protecting leads. I remember plenty of late goals to gain or secure points (most importantly Chelsea this year), but it's a long time since we conceded one. We have learnt how to shut a game down efficiently, and I always feel in doing so, we might nick an extra one on the break as we did at Newcastle, Roma and Southampton for instance.

I can't say I felt relaxed going into the last 15 mins yesterday, but I was quietly confident that we would see it through.

marco said:
we got an extra 3.5 million pounds for going through last night that's a total of around 40 million if we were not to progress any further,if we win our next game that's worth 4 million

Plus improvement to our UEFA coefficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.