Roma away

lasereyes said:
marco said:
we got an extra 3.5 million pounds for going through last night that's a total of around 40 million if we were not to progress any further,if we win our next game that's worth 4 million

Plus improvement to our UEFA coefficient.

you have to dine at the table to be with the big boys, but the competition is still as bent as fuk, i have just been reading how the money is distributed say Basel won it they would get the same prize money as anyone else but would suffer on the amount of TV money paid, Chelsea would get more TV money for winning it, its a good job we got in while the door was open the likes of Everton or Spurs have no chance now

Stephenhakin said:
Getting some stick about the City fans last night. ( You know by the vermin )
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?

They are passing a picture around of our away end 30 mins before KO. We filled in another section or two from the one they are showing. Plus we sent back the rest of our allocation before the bayern game when it was looking like a dead rubber. 1,700 was a decent turn out just before Xmas. Can guarantee its rags that don't even go to the swamp who said it because that's the case with a few who mentioned it to me. They've not got a fucking clue!

Not long back, another great, nay, fantastic Euro away, superb effort by all on and off the field.

Good to meet ya mancitymick, and good to see squirty, deniro, gdm and my local mucker Danamy again.

Flight delayed by an hour coming home which was a pain, but absolutely worth it.

Night Blues.

Stephenhakin said:
Anyway I was under the belief City sold all their allocated 3700 tickets for the game and the big gaps were due to Roma wanting to increase segregation???Is this right ?
The last time united played in Rome

c0c8579f4a4089d4c5f769b6a5b43c75.jpg

allan harper said:
Stephenhakin said:
The last time united played in Rome

c0c8579f4a4089d4c5f769b6a5b43c75.jpg

Fantastic research. I like this. When we do something stupid and they go on about it, just admit it. It'll take the fun out. If others post something untrue, just pass on the facts. That way we keep to be decent and will not become like that lot. Ever.

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Just got back. Great night. Roll on the draw
flight delayed an hour, slow in passport control, got home at three and went straight to bed

Got in at 1400. Head down by 1600. Told AM to wake me up when she got in from work. She failed ! She has just informed me that if we get Monaco or Porto she is coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.