Roma away

People probably feel safer in large crowds, I doubt I would worry about being shived as someone got attacked with a machete 6 weeks ago at the end of my street, and there are plenty of dodgy folk round anywhere, if you keep your head down and wits about you should be fine.

Incidentally anyone still looking for cheap deals to get over we have booked tues - thurs flying Ryanair Manchester to Milan and rtn train over to Rome £48 for the flights and £50 for the train. Flight times are good and trains every hr (takes 3 hrs)

I went to the 0-0 England v Italy game in Rome and it was fierce.cops are thugs and the fans shithouses .go enjoy the wonderful city and the game just keep your wits about you.I'll be going

Monkeyspanker said:
Me and Tiptopcheshireblue going mon to thurs..if theres any trouble its likely to be De Niro and his mate causing it like at the community shield rowing with some young punk city fans in the ground..

ha ha, i let him get on with it, i just filmed it :)

Monkeyspanker said:
Come on then De Niro..post the video..it must be hilarious..but duly noted and agreed that you were an observer and didnt partake in any shenanigans..brightened up a dull game for me and tiptopcheshireblue..

ha ha i have no clue how to do that. if you see me at a game i'll show you.

I was wondering will we get sell out for this game at Rome?! I've booked my flights already. Can't wait for the trip to Rome especially we had at Napoli but I can pretty sure it is going to be hostile atmosphere.

Anyone on the ryanair flight managed to book shuttlebus transfers to the centre? I went to book and could see the return option but there wasn't a date for the return date, so I was unsure whether a return meant to return in the same day or not. Singles were half the price of returns so I booked single tickets from rome airport to rome centre, but when I try to book single tickets back I can't do it. Anyone managed this?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Anyone on the ryanair flight managed to book shuttlebus transfers to the centre? I went to book and could see the return option but there wasn't a date for the return date, so I was unsure whether a return meant to return in the same day or not. Singles were half the price of returns so I booked single tickets from rome airport to rome centre, but when I try to book single tickets back I can't do it. Anyone managed this?

Which airport in Rome are you going to and how much are they charging for the bus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.