Romeo Lavia

but you don't know for sure, all I'm saying is that it isn't a given that a buyback option is a guaranteed return.

I obviously hope he does as I didn't want him to go in the first place.
No, I don't know for sure but I would imagine most players would prefer to be at City. He probably wouldn't have developed without the transfer anyway.

No, I don't know for sure but I would imagine most players would prefer to be at City. He probably wouldn't have developed without the transfer anyway.
Zinchenko, Sterling and Jesus tell me different.

He would develop if he was playing, there was no need to buy Phillips IMO, an opinion I know fucker gives a shit about but there you go :)

Zinchenko, Sterling and Jesus tell me different.

He would develop if he was playing, there was no need to buy Phillips IMO, an opinion I know fucker gives a shit about but there you go :)
They were all international players who wanted more game time. Lavia wouldn't have got that here at this stage. Better to show he's up to it and then we bring back an experienced/proven player in a year or two. The right move iMO.

I think Phillips will be decent for us if he ever gets fit.

He has played well so far but its been 4 games. He will still make mistakes and when he does he needs to carry on playing. He would never get that here. Keeping him would have been wrong for him and hence for us
He's very good but now and again gives the ball away quite badly, case in point when he was injured recovering back tonight. Guessing city thought he was almost but not quite ready for anything more than bit parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.