Romeo Lavia

I think the point a few are making,myself included....is that he should have been given a chance here,instead of going out and spending 45m on a player that is no better.
It was clear as day that the kid had the ability and maturity to make the step up,hence why Saints recognised that and couldn't wait to give us a few quid for him.

He will be snapped up by one of or rivals unfortunately,as they will not have 2 players in their prime already on their books.
That won't happen. If he's good City will take up the option. Even if it's just to sell him on

That won't happen. If he's good City will take up the option. Even if it's just to sell him on
We have had several opportunities to buy back players and then re-sell them.
Douglas Luiz and Jack Harrison recently but we have not taken that route.
Very few clubs do this and normally just take the sell on clause option.
Angelino is the only one I recall who returned and was then sold on but not sure if this was actually planned or just a default.

We have had several opportunities to buy back players and then re-sell them.
Douglas Luiz and Jack Harrison recently but we have not taken that route.
Very few clubs do this and normally just take the sell on clause option.
Angelino is the only one I recall who returned and was then sold on but not sure if this was actually planned or just a default.
Angelinos was low enough to ensure a very good profit.

As for this kid,i think his quality is that bit more than those we have allowed out on similar deals.

Taking up the option is only part of it....the kid has got to want to come back to be messed about if your scenario was to pan out.

If the Dippers,Chelsea,Arsenal etc. or a top foreign club come in for him and there is a slot for first team regular footy,he'll be offski.

Taking up the option is only part of it....the kid has got to want to come back to be messed about if your scenario was to pan out.

If the Dippers,Chelsea,Arsenal etc. or a top foreign club come in for him and there is a slot for first team regular footy,he'll be offski.
I saw somewhere that Chelsea wanted to buy him off Southampton for 50m on deadline day

I saw somewhere that Chelsea wanted to buy him off Southampton for 50m on deadline day
I wouldnt put too much faith in that report,but 100% they will be monitoring him very closely and i would not be surprised one bit if he moves next summer.

Correct but he's already played at City. Surely that would give us the upper hand in negotiations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.