Romeo Lavia

We got to be proactive here because if southampton goes down they'll struggle to keep him, and there will definitely be teams willing to pay more than our buyback for him.

If it's true the buyback only activates in 2024 I have a feeling we'll be suffering from success as he could already make a big move this summer.

We got to be proactive here because if southampton goes down they'll struggle to keep him, and there will definitely be teams willing to pay more than our buyback for him.

If it's true the buyback only activates in 2024 I have a feeling we'll be suffering from success as he could already make a big move this summer.
If anyone goes and puts 50m on the table then we won't be matching it. We get a nice cut to go towards Jude though.

I think this thread needs a bump now that Southampton are down because we need to make a decision about this lad. We have a buy-back clause which activates 2024 and there is about to be a fire sale on some of their players, not forgetting how much the dippers like sniffing around the St Mary’s Stadium. Personally I’m think we should get him back, he has played well and Pep would make good use of him.

I think this thread needs a bump now that Southampton are down because we need to make a decision about this lad. We have a buy-back clause which activates 2024 and there is about to be a fire sale on some of their players, not forgetting how much the dippers like sniffing around the St Mary’s Stadium. Personally I’m think we should get him back, he has played well and Pep would make good use of him.

He wont be coming back here.

Talented yes,but not who we need and he will want regular football at his age and stage of career.He has proven he can handle it,and a top 6 club will offer it.

He wont be coming back here.

Talented yes,but not who we need and he will want regular football at his age and stage of career.He has proven he can handle it,and a top 6 club will offer it.
And will probably be sold for 60m.
Chelsea tested Southampton already with 50m

I wouldn't mind bringing Lavia back but we can't promise him game time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.