Romeo Lavia

He wont be coming back here.

Talented yes,but not who we need and he will want regular football at his age and stage of career.He has proven he can handle it,and a top 6 club will offer it.
I think we may live to regret that. He is still developing and is showing enormous potential, he has proven he can do it in the EPL. Remember Chelsea let Salah and KDB leave their setup.

He wont be coming back here.

Talented yes,but not who we need and he will want regular football at his age and stage of career.He has proven he can handle it,and a top 6 club will offer it.
But would a top 6 club be able to give him the guarantee of regular football? I’m not convinced any of them could. The difference with us is that he already knows the system and he now knows that he could be used in the same position that Stones has been used in, which means he doesn’t have to view himself purely in terms of replacing Rodri.

At City you are exposed to 60 games a season. If you can play in half you’ve done well and at 20/21 if you get that you are doing phenomenally.

I think if we are to go in for him it could hinge on what happens with Kalvin.

I think we may live to regret that. He is still developing and is showing enormous potential, he has proven he can do it in the EPL. Remember Chelsea let Salah and KDB leave their setup.
There is a limit to effective squad size and you can’t keep hold of everybody.
Clubs weigh up the options and make a decision. Sometimes hindsight proves a mistake. I think we will let Tommy Doyle go, for example, and keep H-Bellis.

I could give you a list a mile long of players that we alone have released who have disappeared without trace, naming them two doesn't mean we're wrong in this case.

Has he proven he can do it in the PL? I could have sworn his side got relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.