Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Malty said:
NipHolmes said:
MSP said:
I somehow don't think he'll ever be City player after this rags-madrid tie.

He's just too much in their arse for that to happen. Hopefully won't go there either.

He left the door open but he also said he's happy. He will sign an extension at Real imo. He will then go to United after that maybe? Who knows but he did say he was happy and Real have a better future than United.

He will be 33 after his next contract why would United or even us want a player whos best days are behind him? by then his electric pace will be on the wane.

2 decent games, nailed on P.O.T.Y.

Malty said:
NipHolmes said:
MSP said:
I somehow don't think he'll ever be City player after this rags-madrid tie.

He's just too much in their arse for that to happen. Hopefully won't go there either.

He left the door open but he also said he's happy. He will sign an extension at Real imo. He will then go to United after that maybe? Who knows but he did say he was happy and Real have a better future than United.

He will be 33 after his next contract why would United or even us want a player whos best days are behind him? by then his electric pace will be on the wane.

RVP.

Ladyman reporting that United will discuss a deal to re-sign Ronaldo at their next Nike meeting, and that Rooney is going nowhere. Rooney, Ronaldo, Van Persie front line... say it ain't so.

LoveCity said:
Ladyman reporting that United will discuss a deal to re-sign Ronaldo at their next Nike meeting, and that Rooney is going nowhere. Rooney, Ronaldo, Van Persie front line... say it ain't so.
I've forgotten more than Ladyman knows !

if Ronaldo goes to Man Utd, I don't think it will matter who we buy in the summer unfortunately

Am I the only one who thinks that RVP and Rooney are peaking? I just think it's all down hill after this season. Not for CR though.

I would be very suprised if he signed for the rags. Fergie is one of the main reasons he would go and he is coming to his end.

Cant belive this stuff about nike either, we are nike and so are PSG so i think its just rag papers at it APU.

LoveCity said:

According to the daily mail,the rags have asked Nike to help fund a deal to take him back to the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.