Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Kris_Musampa said:
We beat them 4-1 while that faggot was playing for em first time round. And us with French Tony, Dunny, Fowler et al in our side.

He is 28 years old, his best days are behind him, and they will pay an absolute stack for him.

Let him go there. We WILL get our balance sorted, and then who cares who he plays for. Fuck him and fuck them.
Lol he is at his peak and will be for another 4-5 years.

Kun Aguero said:
Got into a arguement with a rag, apparently Nike are telling Ronaldo to join Manure(he's forcing it through and wants to come home.),

Just like they were with Sneijder. Been fantastic for the Rags he has.

LoveCity said:
Back page of The Times says PSG are going to tempt United with a bid for Shrek. I worry that could give them the funds and wage space to sign the vastly superior Ronaldo. :/

Imagine the 'Joey Barton style' French accent in interviews...OMFG

Salford_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Back page of The Times says PSG are going to tempt United with a bid for Shrek. I worry that could give them the funds and wage space to sign the vastly superior Ronaldo. :/

Imagine the 'Joey Barton style' French accent in interviews...OMFG

Lol that would be fun

LoveCity said:

No chance they'd sell him. He's their talisman. It'd be like Barca selling Messi.

MSP said:
I somehow don't think he'll ever be City player after this rags-madrid tie.

He's just too much in their arse for that to happen. Hopefully won't go there either.

He left the door open but he also said he's happy. He will sign an extension at Real imo. He will then go to United after that maybe? Who knows but he did say he was happy and Real have a better future than United.

NipHolmes said:
MSP said:
I somehow don't think he'll ever be City player after this rags-madrid tie.

He's just too much in their arse for that to happen. Hopefully won't go there either.

He left the door open but he also said he's happy. He will sign an extension at Real imo. He will then go to United after that maybe? Who knows but he did say he was happy and Real have a better future than United.

He will be 33 after his next contract why would United or even us want a player whos best days are behind him? by then his electric pace will be on the wane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.