Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

SPIDERBOY said:
LoveCity said:
Ladyman reporting that United will discuss a deal to re-sign Ronaldo at their next Nike meeting, and that Rooney is going nowhere. Rooney, Ronaldo, Van Persie front line... say it ain't so.

According to the daily mail,the rags have asked Nike to help fund a deal to take him back to the swamp
Is'nt that illegal in the prem.

If we do our job properly this summer it really shouldn't matter what that lot do.

I no longer bother looking at their incoming rumours.

J3SUS said:
I would be very suprised if he signed for the rags. Fergie is one of the main reasons he would go and he is coming to his end.

Cant belive this stuff about nike either, we are nike and so are PSG so i think its just rag papers at it APU.

Us and PSG have the money to buy him but it don't sell papers like the RAGS

Ah the romance of it all, arranging the return of the prodigal son at a Nike sponsorship meeting. Thank god FFP has been introduced to stop money ruining football and take the game back to its roots.

MonsallBlue said:
If we do our job properly this summer it really shouldn't matter what that lot do.

I no longer bother looking at their incoming rumours.

..and the voice of reason prevails..thank fuck.

well said.

Interesting

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-paper-round-united-plot-ronaldo-swoop-050439426.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 39426.html</a>

If this happens then City should be able to find "sponsorship" deals to get around FFP. The hypocrisy of United is hardly a stunning revelation but this should open up all kinds of legal opportunities. In a way if this does happen it could help City in the fight against FFP.

As for Nike if they fund this their imminent City shirt sponsorship deal should be immediately terminated.

SPIDERBOY said:
LoveCity said:
Ladyman reporting that United will discuss a deal to re-sign Ronaldo at their next Nike meeting, and that Rooney is going nowhere. Rooney, Ronaldo, Van Persie front line... say it ain't so.

According to the daily mail,the rags have asked Nike to help fund a deal to take him back to the swamp

I'll quote myself from the previous page,

adrianr said:
Kun Aguero said:
Got into a arguement with a rag, apparently Nike are telling Ronaldo to join Manure(he's forcing it through and wants to come home.),

Just like they were with Sneijder. Been fantastic for the Rags he has.

Same shit, different player.

Vinjay said:
If this happens then City should be able to find "sponsorship" deals to get around FFP. The hypocrisy of United is hardly a stunning revelation but this should open up all kinds of legal opportunities. In a way if this does happen it could help City in the fight against FFP.

As for Nike if they fund this their imminent City shirt sponsorship deal should be immediately terminated.

Agreed. Etihad would end up buying loads of players for City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.