Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

#ManCity have made Ronaldo their no1 target in the summer.They believe his loyalty to #MUFC can be tested with 290k PW and 10m upfront offer

via @indykaila

Don't shoot the messenger

cmdub said:
#ManCity have made Ronaldo their no1 target in the summer.They believe his loyalty to #MUFC can be tested with 290k PW and 10m upfront offer

via @indykaila

#bullshit

sergiokun said:
cmdub said:

via @indykaila

#bullshit

Think fbloke's twitter followers (of which I'm one) saw his earlier update and took this RT as a dead cert. I think he's winding a lot of rags up and his tweet to Chris Bailey about looks just a reference to something they discussed in the past.

cmdub said:

via @indykaila

i'd love it love it if we signed him!

Manchester1894 said:
sergiokun said:
cmdub said:

via @indykaila

#bullshit

Think fbloke's twitter followers (of which I'm one) saw his earlier update and took this RT as a dead cert. I think he's winding a lot of rags up and his tweet to Chris Bailey about looks just a reference to something they discussed in the past.

I do follow @indykaila and he very often has correct news well before it's release by any media or by clubs/club officials.
But a lot of the stuff he says is complete bollocks too.

I don't know the man, obviously, but my perception of him is that he loves to be adored more than he does money. He's rich beyond belief anyway, but I can't ever see him doing something to seriously jeopardise his relationship with the united fans. He's adored by them and it seems that the lack of affection he's shown by the madrid fans is the main reason he's unhappy there. At the end of the day he's got just as much chance of winning the champs league with United than he has with us. So if he's on the market, which is a big if, then he would never come to us over them, regardless of how much money we put on the table. The big question is whether United can afford his transfer fee.

Got into a arguement with a rag, apparently Nike are telling Ronaldo to join Manure(he's forcing it through and wants to come home.), the rags are signing him for 55 million and Real Madrid are gonna pay Bale's 40 million buy-out clause, I said "if your so sure put £100 on it" he agreed if Ronaldo's not a rag player by the 1st of August he'll pay out.

#easymoney

We beat them 4-1 while that faggot was playing for em first time round. And us with French Tony, Dunny, Fowler et al in our side.

He is 28 years old, his best days are behind him, and they will pay an absolute stack for him.

Let him go there. We WILL get our balance sorted, and then who cares who he plays for. Fuck him and fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.