Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

I just can't see this happening, forget money, FFFP and the rest, his connection to the Rags is to strong IMO, he has already stated he see's Ferguson as a second father, there is just to much baggage from a Rag point of view for this to be a starter

Also those linking the Nike deal and this transfer....why don't Nike pay for him to go back to the Rags as they are still a bigger draw commercially than us at the moment, it will be a few years before we surpass them on that score

That said if we could pull it off it would be the biggest transfer in the history of the Premiere League as we would be taking a player at the height of his powers away from Real Madrid and that never happens

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm --

I just can't see this happening, forget money, FFFP and the rest, his connection to the Rags is to strong IMO, he has already stated he see's Ferguson as a second father, there is just to much baggage from a Rag point of view for this to be a starter

Also those linking the Nike deal and this transfer....why don't Nike pay for him to go back to the Rags as they are still a bigger draw commercially than us at the moment, it will be a few years before we surpass them on that score

That said if we could pull it off it would be the biggest transfer in the history of the Premiere League as we would be taking a player at the height of his powers away from Real Madrid and that never happens<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm --<br /><br />I just can't see this happening, forget money, FFFP and the rest, his connection to the Rags is to strong IMO, he has already stated he see's Ferguson as a second father, there is just to much baggage from a Rag point of view for this to be a starter

That said if we could pull it off it would be the biggest transfer in the history of the Premiere League as we would be taking a player at the height of his powers away from Real Madrid and that never happens

Sorry but he wont be joining City, hes flat out said as much the numerous times hes been asked about his love of United and Ferguson especially, hes also said recently if he scores against us in the champions league he wont celebrate against the club that basically made him what he is today and how much he misses Manchester United, the fans and Ferguson personally, there's absolutely no way he would join City and im so convinced of that that if he did the mods can change my name and give me any tagline they wish with my full blessing ;) and as for the Nike links......guess who else is sponsored by Nike :)

Id genuinely say theres much more chance of him returning to United and im one of those who thinks thats very unlikely, all this is more than likely his way of getting Messi esk wages out of Madrid, i dont see him going anywhere else, no way would he go to Barcelona, no way would he reduce himself to playing in the french league, as ive said hed never join City and same goes for Chelsea, he'll either stay at Madrid or return to United when his contract has about a year left on it so hed not cost a kings ransom, hes got 2 and a half years left on it as of now so all the talk of United not being able to afford him isnt an issue, the time left on his contract means that this time next year Real would have to sell him on the 'relative' cheap and if he refuses to sign a new deal and makes it clear he only wants to join United then that'll be that, he wont be costing anywhere near the 120 million or even the 80 million we sold him for, no one with 2 and a half years left on their contract with no intention of signing a new one would.

But as i said im 99% certain he'll sign a new contract at Real, all this is simply because Messi has just been given a bumper new contract and Ronaldo wants the same, he'll end up getting it and finish his career at sporting when hes in his mid 30's.

Ric said:
Not a chance that Ronaldo will join City.
Agreed. We will just get used till he gets the deal he's after.

More chance of getting Falcao in the summer.

Sorry but he wont be joining City, hes flat out said as much the numerous times hes been asked about his love of United and Ferguson especially, hes also said recently if he scores against us in the champions league he wont celebrate against the club that basically made him what he is today and how much he misses Manchester United, the fans and Ferguson personally, there's absolutely no way he would join City and im so convinced of that that if he did the mods can change my name and give me any tagline they wish with my full blessing ;) and as for the Nike links......guess who else is sponsored by Nike :)

Adam Johnson didn't celebrate the goal on Saturday too, lol

And he'd fulfill his wish to be close to Manchester United and Ferguson if he comes to City. It's not big distance between Manchester and Trafford and there'll be lot of finals between these two in the future :)

I don't see him at City but for completely different reasons, you're too naive if you think players think on such way. He sent you a greetings as soon as better offer came anyway ;)

Van Persies left peg said:

Id genuinely say theres much more chance of him returning to United and im one of those who thinks thats very unlikely, all this is more than likely his way of getting Messi esk wages out of Madrid, i dont see him going anywhere else, no way would he go to Barcelona, no way would he reduce himself to playing in the french league, as ive said hed never join City and same goes for Chelsea, he'll either stay at Madrid or return to United when his contract has about a year left on it so hed not cost a kings ransom, hes got 2 and a half years left on it as of now so all the talk of United not being able to afford him isnt an issue, the time left on his contract means that this time next year Real would have to sell him on the 'relative' cheap and if he refuses to sign a new deal and makes it clear he only wants to join United then that'll be that, he wont be costing anywhere near the 120 million or even the 80 million we sold him for, no one with 2 and a half years left on their contract with no intention of signing a new one would.

But as i said im 99% certain he'll sign a new contract at Real, all this is simply because Messi has just been given a bumper new contract and Ronaldo wants the same, he'll end up getting it and finish his career at sporting when hes in his mid 30's.

Oh f@@k off with the all his love for United bollocks soon as Real came calling he handed in a transfer request. Some f@@king loyalty for a guy who loves u. He's a money grabbing twat and he'd 100% join City for stupid wages because that's how he is just like Shrek. Oh and apparently Carlos Tevez loved u look how that worked out he went for the biggest offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.