Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

jollylescott said:
Marvin said:
Ronaldo out, Falcao in would be my bet. Ronaldo's best days are behind him. Too many injuries. We've played him twice this season - good but not unplayable and Silva outshone him in the 2nd leg

Marv I think you are writing him off a tad prematurely!
No I'm not writing him off. He's clearly still one of the best players in Spanish football, but certainly not in the top 2 any more.

Anybody who buys him, will be conned by his history, and what he has done, not what is to come

Falcao is far more valuable player. Whoever gets him, wins their League for the next 5 years.

Marvin said:
jollylescott said:
Marvin said:
Ronaldo out, Falcao in would be my bet. Ronaldo's best days are behind him. Too many injuries. We've played him twice this season - good but not unplayable and Silva outshone him in the 2nd leg

Marv I think you are writing him off a tad prematurely!
No I'm not writing him off. He's clearly still one of the best players in Spanish football, but certainly not in the top 2 any more.

Anybody who buys him, will be conned by his history, and what he has done, not what is to come

Falcao is far more valuable player. Whoever gets him, wins their League for the next 5 years.

A step too far, definitely on the wum. Was subtle enough till then.

He's one of the least injury prone players about where do you get too many injuries from?

Danamy said:
Bookmarked

Don't think I've ever seen Mr Danamy bookmark a thread before.

Victory.jpg

Marvin said:

What? He's almost never injured and has not had a serious injury as long as I can remember. He'll have the very occasional 1-2 week injury like any player but less than most, he's a physical freak and will be effective well into his 30s I think because of his pure ability and power.

Never missed the bulk of a season with injury in his career: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo#Club" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo#Club</a>

I'm not sure he's worth £120million or whatever it is though, can't help feeling Neymar would be a better investment at around £40million if we want a player + brand + endless marketing opportunities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.