Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

SWP's back said:
citytill1die84 said:
Pay them 100m in Jan we'd get shit loads back through shirts sales and that's the only signing we'd need to make for 12 months :) he's a complete wanker but boy he's good and you don't turn down somebody like that.
Why would it have to be the only signing we made?

A £100m transfer with a 5 year deal is only amortised in the books at £20m per year.

We'd make that back easily each year in increased revenue.

Didn't say we couldn't spend anymore mate I said we wouldn't have to. We'd have a complet squad.

If Madrid do lose Ronaldo they ain't daft enough to let him go free so I expect them to sell in summer for sure. Chelsea,Us & PSG would be able to afford Rags if they sold Shrek. Gareth Bale will be a Madrid player if and when Ronaldo does leave. Anyway i'm not gunna get giddy as I think he'll sign a new deal but Ronaldo is all about money.

His current deal with Real doesn't expire until June 2015 by which time he'll have turned 30. In the meantime he has a 1 billion euros release clause on his contract. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

It matters not what is left on a contract if a player decides they want to leave. It's up to **** face.

*NB - If we sign him, **** face changes to "That great player"

I'd say many would be naive to think that any meetings with Mendes would solely be about Falcao.

Like a Chinese cuisine dish, this signing would be sweet and sour. I reckon it'd be sweet on the main though and would take us to the next level and make us an attraction that puts us amongst the La Liga giants in terms of player attraction.

He'd get us a 10+ in points each season imo, game changer and game winner. Would be great seeing the rags cry when he wears blue.

Personally speaking I reckon Chelsea, we'll soon see.

Listen to SWP.

Deals like this are very doable due to sponsorships.

A big yes please from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.