Ronaldo?

If and it is a big if, if City are serious about Ronaldo I wonder what the club's view is of comments from Ronaldo/his people giving out wage demands etc. I thought we had 'confidentiality' clauses or we walked away?

Is there any legitimacy to all this Ronaldo talk? From reading this thread, I can't distinguish between serious posts and sarcastic comments. I would absolutely love to see him in a city shirt and pay Real, and Christiano, whatever they want to get this lad. He would be the definition of a "game changing" signing.

Thanks in advance.

Non-starter I reckon, the fee is too high even for us to be paying right now.

In a few years when the new poster boys are found (Neymar?) and Cronaldo becomes disposable goods at the revolving door club, it may be possible.

I haven't a clue whether City have any interest in Tranny-but the plastic rags on twitter are going into Dark Green with envy. All sorts of abuse- thought they weren't interested or worried about City. How times change!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I would love it to happen but really can't see it! The thing I don't understand is, if it's true and we are really gonna make a signing that will "shake football to it's core", why don't we just say, you know what who is the best player in the world? Ok let's go and make barca an offer they can't refuse and see messi in a city shirt next season!!
The more I think about it makes me think there could be some truth behind it, realistically messi wouldn't leave so who's to say we tried got no joy and so have turned to the second best player in the world instead!!?? Watch this space but it certainly is gonna be interesting to see how this one pans out!!

Don't get me wrong, I would love it to happen but really can't see it! The thing I don't understand is, if it's true and we are really gonna make a signing that will "shake football to it's core", why don't we just say, you know what who is the best player in the world? Ok let's go and make barca an offer they can't refuse and see messi in a city shirt next season!!
The more I think about it makes me think there could be some truth behind it, realistically messi wouldn't leave so who's to say we tried got no joy and so have turned to the second best player in the world instead!!?? Watch this space but it certainly is gonna be interesting to see how this one pans out!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.