Ronaldo?

Sibrady said:
Don't get me wrong, I would love it to happen but really can't see it! The thing I don't understand is, if it's true and we are really gonna make a signing that will "shake football to it's core", why don't we just say, you know what who is the best player in the world? Ok let's go and make barca an offer they can't refuse and see messi in a city shirt next season!!
The more I think about it makes me think there could be some truth behind it, realistically messi wouldn't leave so who's to say we tried got no joy and so have turned to the second best player in the world instead!!?? Watch this space but it certainly is gonna be interesting to see how this one pans out!!

The difference between Messi and Ronaldo is that Messi has Barca blood running through his body and he will NEVER leave Barca in a million years. Ronaldo thought he had Real Madrid blood running through his body, but it appears he is finding out that is not the case.

inGavious said:
reports saying he wants 400k a week .... he'd need more than that to keep the psycho rags from camping on his doorstep
Ha!
He doesn't give a shit about loyalty, all he wants is money..
I will take him though, the number 9 has been vacant for a long enough time... I don't think City will wanna fork out 100million. He's good, but not a team player

Golden Balls said:
inGavious said:
reports saying he wants 400k a week .... he'd need more than that to keep the psycho rags from camping on his doorstep
Ha!
I will take him though, the number 9 has been vacant for a long enough time... I don't think City will wanna fork out 100million. He's good, but not a team player
thats why hes scored so many goals in madrid!!! gets within 40 yards of goal and shoots!!! not the player who left the rags anyhow, seems to have lost abit of his dribbling ability??! probably something to do with that fookin stunner hes been shagging!

Golden Balls said:
inGavious said:
Ha!

What a horrible staement you've just made. Please go away and reflect on it, and what it means to be a City fan...........

Anybody else feel we will have completely sold the soul of the club if we sign this guy? His wage demands are ludicrous and I just feel he never would really give 100%. top player but unfortunately it's a no from me!!

southstand117 said:
Anybody else feel we will have completely sold the soul of the club if we sign this guy? His wage demands are ludicrous and I just feel he never would really give 100%. top player but unfortunately it's a no from me!!

No... Not one jot. WE are the soul of this club and it doesn't how much or how little money the club has or the amount paid for transfers and wages. Our SOUL will NEVER change!

Sorry to say it but you sound like a holier that thou Spurs/Everton fan.

BlakeTheBlue said:
southstand117 said:

No... Not one jot. WE are the soul of this club and it doesn't how much or how little money the club has or the amount paid for transfers and wages. Our SOUL will NEVER change!

Sorry to say it but you sound like a holier that thou Spurs/Everton fan.
Ok, so your happy fir him to be earning £400,000 a week, to demand the number 7 shirt( not really bothered about that) and to demand to be captain? This place was buzzing at the thought of Kompany being captain for many years to come. Now all that is forgotten??? If he comes then so be it, I support city and always will but it's just my opinion!!

Sorry, but I couldn't take to him. It would be so uncomfortable to see him in a City shirt. Tevez was alright because he never swore allegiance to the rags but Ronaldo was different, he took the club into his heart.

Yes, he is a world class player but it is committing FFP suicide. The wages alone per annum would be £20,800,000. Then you have either the £100,000,000 transfer fee or £50,000,000 if we part-exchange Tevez for him.

He is a frustrating player because he cheats and he doesn't need to, such is his footballing ability. For that reason, I just couldn't accept him as a City player.

C_T_I_D said:
Sorry, but I couldn't take to him. It would be so uncomfortable to see him in a City shirt. Tevez was alright because he never swore allegiance to the rags but Ronaldo was different, he took the club into his heart.

Yes, he is a world class player but it is committing FFP suicide. The wages alone per annum would be £20,800,000. Then you have either the £100,000,000 transfer fee or £50,000,000 if we part-exchange Tevez for him.

He is a frustrating player because he cheats and he doesn't need to, such is his footballing ability. For that reason, I just couldn't accept him as a City player.
Say it was May 2012 and we have United away. We need 3 points to clinch the title on their ground, and Ronaldo pops up with his 36th of the season to seal a 1-0 win. If those other 35 goals hadn't made you take him already, would that 36th? I suspect it would. I'd take to him as soon as he was paraded holding his new number 9 City shirt. Also, what's this pledge allegiance stuff? He played for United, he didn't drink their blood and seal a bond for life, he just plyed his trade there just like he currently is at the Bernabeu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.