Ronaldo?

its not for us fans to worry about how much he cost's or how much he will get paid i will let the club decide that but if city did buy him then to see the second best player in the world with a manchester city shirt on scoring goals galore then whats the argument?

southstand117 said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
southstand117 said:
Anybody else feel we will have completely sold the soul of the club if we sign this guy? His wage demands are ludicrous and I just feel he never would really give 100%. top player but unfortunately it's a no from me!!

No... Not one jot. WE are the soul of this club and it doesn't how much or how little money the club has or the amount paid for transfers and wages. Our SOUL will NEVER change!

Sorry to say it but you sound like a holier that thou Spurs/Everton fan.
Ok, so your happy fir him to be earning £400,000 a week, to demand the number 7 shirt( not really bothered about that) and to demand to be captain? This place was buzzing at the thought of Kompany being captain for many years to come. Now all that is forgotten??? If he comes then so be it, I support city and always will but it's just my opinion!!

His demands are hidious but that wasn't my point. You said by buying him we would selling our soul. I pointed out that we are citys soul!

leewill31 said:
its not for us fans to worry about how much he cost's or how much he will get paid i will let the club decide that but if city did buy him then to see the second best player in the world with a manchester city shirt on scoring goals galore then whats the argument?
He played for United, it's too much for some to forgive, (it seems).

-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 am --

I don't understand the furore about his wages, (the ones reported in the red tops that normally no-one on here believes anyway). If Tevez is on the reported £250k a week, relatively speaking that is equally as disgusting as the £400k Ronaldo would be on, if that turned out to be true.

It'll never happen, not in a million years. People seem to think we are being lead around by a bunch of clowns and if they think we'd spend that much money, both as a fee and on wages. They're on crack. We'd be banned instantly via FFP.

MCFC-alan88 said:
It'll never happen, not in a million years. People seem to think we are being lead around by a bunch of clowns and if they think we'd spend that much money, both as a fee and on wages. They're on crack. We'd be banned instantly via FFP.

no we woudnt its actually 3 years away before any ban can or could be handed out.wheather such a spend can be accodamated for within them years i would not have a clue but the price is all paper talk as is the player maybe coming to us but what i do know is that such a player as ronaldo i would not turn my nose up at!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.