Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

inbetween said:
IBlue said:
The charge comes with an automatic 2 match ban, they won't appeal as it could kick in another game on top for a frivolous appeal. This would mean missing another league game. The thing is the wider picture for them is probably the league so in essence they may have come out of it better as he is missing only 1 league game.

I don't agree, this is their last chance at a cup this year and ours, they won't win the Champions League and they are well clear at the moment in the Premier League, like last year when they forced Ferdinand to take a ban but be able to play in the CC semi final. They'll want their best team for this game just like we will.

Yes, but you can read it the other way, last year they were not guaranteed winning the league, and they didn't, so a semi in Jan was more attractive, plus it was against us. Whereas now they are in the driving seat and will not want anything to jepardise anything going wrong. In reality Sat the rags were in the shit until Rooney pulled off a 2nd half performance.

Ricster said:
Someone explain to me the difference between this 4 match ban

drogbaoutburstRUC_450x250.jpg

and this

8B5889926F241B9F77733C_Large.jpg

I said at the time of this Rooney incident that the only people i could think this was aimed at was The FA, because of their suspension of Fergie. Why else do it?

I think with Drogba and the entire Chelsea team running after and hounding the ref made a difference.

rickmcfc said:
Ricster said:
Someone explain to me the difference between this 4 match ban

drogbaoutburstRUC_450x250.jpg

and this

8B5889926F241B9F77733C_Large.jpg

I said at the time of this Rooney incident that the only people i could think this was aimed at was The FA, because of their suspension of Fergie. Why else do it?

Are you fucking serious, how cant you see the difference, i will spell it out for you

One plays for Chelsea, one plays for United, where Gill sits on the board.

Talkshite said this morning that there were no similarities, Drog was banned for calling the ref a cheat....they do however make it up as they go along.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
If they appeal, the appeal will be heard early next week as its too short a notice ......... so if reduced to 1 match then its the following game ........ the semi.
"If he accepts it, he will receive a two-match ban - if he denies the charge his hearing will be on Wednesday".

Sorry for picking out your post, you aren't the only one saying this.

BUT HOW THE FUCK CAN HE DENY IT?

the 2 game ban with stick, even with an appeal. To change it will make the FA look worse than they do already. Its great to have an ex City chairman as head of the FA. In Bernstein we trust!

Re: shrek

Thing is Rooney's got previous, he got away with the rant at the camera in the world cup - fa probably thought that he won't learn if not punished properly.. Swearing at the audience is out of order, considering the audience pays his wages. If I told my boss to fuck off (example) I'd be signing on.

Another thought, two games is a joke, the decision to suspend him from playing for saying "fucking what" in the camera is a joke and just sums the FA up, David Bernstein or no David Bernstein.

But like i have already said, fuck him, the amount of suspensions and red cards he has got away with by abusing refs or swinging elbows, karma is a woman you horrible piece of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.