Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

McNair9 said:
Ricster said:
Someone explain to me the difference between this 4 match ban

drogbaoutburstRUC_450x250.jpg

and this

8B5889926F241B9F77733C_Large.jpg

I said at the time of this Rooney incident that the only people i could think this was aimed at was The FA, because of their suspension of Fergie. Why else do it?

I think with Drogba and the entire Chelsea team running after and hounding the ref made a difference.

And repeatedly saying it was a Effing disgrace as opposed to celebrating a goal in the moment. Some need to take off them specs and look at what happened and really despite the language it is part and parcel of football. I know a lot of people would be fuming and calling conspiracy if one of our lads had got done like this.

blue order said:
stavros said:
good news.
dont rate him like but good news.
hopefully little pea head does a hamstring too, and berbatov enters a dracular lookalike competition , wins then over celebrates and gets banned for drink driving , put in a cell and bummed.
well that brightened up a dull day ... ha ha ha!

brilliant

blue b4 the moon said:
rickmcfc said:
Are you fucking serious, how cant you see the difference, i will spell it out for you

One plays for Chelsea, one plays for United, where Gill sits on the board.

Talkshite said this morning that there were no similarities, Drog was banned for calling the ref a cheat....they do however make it up as they go along.

The most notable difference is that the FA never charged Drogba, they never even looked into the case.

That issue was fully dealt with by Uefa.

Reasons why he cannot deny:

1) He apologised after the match. Admitting guilt.
2) HE DID IT TO THE CAMERA. TELEVISED TO MILLIONS.

Reasons why he can:

1) He plays for United.

inbetween said:
McNair9 said:
I think with Drogba and the entire Chelsea team running after and hounding the ref made a difference.

And repeatedly saying it was a Effing disgrace as opposed to celebrating a goal in the moment. Some need to take off them specs and look at what happened and really despite the language it is part and parcel of football. I know a lot of people would be fuming and calling conspiracy if one of our lads had got done like this.

Every player curses, it is part and parcel of the game, but to directly shout it down a camara to a nationwide audience is a bit different than the occasional under the breath one when you miss.

The psychological aspect from this alone has given us a good advantage

makes up for Vidic not getting sent off on saturday and for Shreks assault on McCarthy the other week , justice has been done.

The apology he gave will be cited and his ban will be reduced.

He will play at Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.