Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

The rags are going mad on sadcafe. They seem to think they are always victimised by the FA. Some of the comments beggar belief.
I could post a few quotes but there are that many and they are all as eqaully ridiculous.
Fuck off Rooney you granny shagging Neanderthal ****.

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

Wolfy said:
Reasons why he cannot deny:

1) He apologised after the match. Admitting guilt.
2) HE DID IT TO THE CAMERA. TELEVISED TO MILLIONS.

Reasons why he can:

1) He plays for United.

He can't deny the charge but he can appeal for mitigation, IE there must be countless of similar episodes that went unpunished and he also apologized whereas others didn't.

Have to say though, Rooney banned and Ferguson sat in the stands, if we lose this then.. Jesus.

"Yes, I know I shot all them children, but I'm really very sorry"
"Oh, alright, we'll reduce your prison sentence to a week"
"YAY!"

inbetween said:
Wolfy said:

Reasons why he can:

1) He plays for United.

He can't deny the charge but he can appeal for mitigation, IE there must be countless of similar episodes that went unpunished and he also apologized whereas others didn't.

Have to say though, Rooney banned and Ferguson sat in the stands, if we lose this then..

We will never win?

Wolfy said:

Reasons why he can:

1) He plays for United.

He can't say he didn't do it but utd can and will say the ban is too harsh. There will be an example somewhere of someone only getting a telling off or fine for the same thing, the rag lawyers will dig it up and it will get reduced. End result a new thread on here stating the FA hate us and it's all corrupt.

I wudnt have thought whisky nose will want him attending a hearing on the day of tje Chelsea game though but he probably doesn't have to.

hahaha the cherry on the top of a magnificent weekend !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.