Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

samharris said:
Marvin said:
I'd rather play against Rooney than Berbatov/Hernandez, but it would weaken their squad and give them less alternatives

Our defenders are more than a match for Hernandez tbh,Nani and Berbatov will start,Hernandez will be sub...Very rarely starts the big games..

this, i doubt they'll go 2 up top, they wouldnt have done anyway

I've heard his excuse is that he didn't realise that it would be picked up by the mic and blaming his scouse ancestory for being so thick.

When questioned as to what he therefore thought the big grey fluffy thing was nearby he replied, "That granny's fanny!"

Squatter said:
Pathetic decision imo. at least he'll miss wembley though. Would rather beat them fair and square but I'll take this

No, its his own stupid fault. Mascherano was sent off against United for dissent, just days after the FA said they will clamp down on dissent after the Ashley Cole-Hutton incident. Its the same here. To go up infront of a camera, ranting and raving, after this respect campaign, is just an idiotic thing to do, the kind of thing we expect from this balding buffoon. If he had a brain between his ears, he wouldn't be banned. Serves the fat **** right.

Unknown_Genius said:
Squatter said:
Pathetic decision imo. at least he'll miss wembley though. Would rather beat them fair and square but I'll take this

No, its his own stupid fault. Mascherano was sent off against United for dissent, just days after the FA said they will clamp down on dissent after the Ashley Cole-Hutton incident. Its the same here. To go up infront of a camera, ranting and raving, after this respect campaign, is just an idiotic thing to do, the kind of thing we expect from this balding buffoon. If he had a brain between his ears, he wouldn't be banned. Serves the fat **** right.

^ Agreed.
What do you expect when you run over to the camera and start swearing. I'm pretty sure theres some law that sais you cant swear on TV before 9pm, the FA can't just ignore it or you'd have every player doing it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

Ferguson will probably have rested him against fulham anyway in between 2 Chelsea games. He will appeal, it will be reduced to one with one game suspended and everyone comes out smelling of roses. Fa look like they will punish players who do this, rooney misses a game he probably would have missed anyway and then plays against us.

And for those saying he is shit, you are wrong. He is a potential match winner and has a nasty habit of scoring against us.

Unfortunately i think this is true word for word.

... that said I want to see him banned but I too fear the pea more than rooney.

That sais, a performance like Sundays and it wont matter who they put out.

hope he misses the game. even if he was banned, in jail and had two broken legs i would still think he would play and score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.