Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

Berba and that lil Mexican prick are more dangerous and have scored more than this fat bastard. He may have put them in the net but Berba turned the game around on Saturday when he came on. Id have gladly faced him rather than those two. Plus Owen seems to get jammy against us.

at least now he will have an extra day to spend with his fat headed son now. its definately his baby judging by the size of that sweed. hears me thinkin it was adebayors . gutted

2 game ban for foul and abusive language (It should be a 3 game ban)...

Anyway it really limits them for options against us, There is no way that Taggart will play two up front against us, And when he does play one up front in the big games its always Shrek, So its either Berbaplop or Little pr*ck we will be up against.

Bring the tw*ts on with or without granny sh*gger!!!!!

stavros said:
at least now he will have an extra day to spend with his fat headed son now. its definately his baby judging by the size of that sweed. hears me thinkin it was adebayors . gutted

Post of the year so far. FPMSL!

Squatter said:
Pathetic decision imo. at least he'll miss wembley though. Would rather beat them fair and square but I'll take this

"Fair and square" ? Are you taking the piss? If everything was fair and square Vidic would be serving a ban too.

Marvin said:
I'd rather play against Rooney than Berbatov/Hernandez, but it would weaken their squad and give them less alternatives

Our defenders are more than a match for Hernandez tbh,Nani and Berbatov will start,Hernandez will be sub...Very rarely starts the big games..

nani their main threat, not nani shagger.
still a big loss though

danburge82 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

Ferguson will probably have rested him against fulham anyway in between 2 Chelsea games. He will appeal, it will be reduced to one with one game suspended and everyone comes out smelling of roses. Fa look like they will punish players who do this, rooney misses a game he probably would have missed anyway and then plays against us.

And for those saying he is shit, you are wrong. He is a potential match winner and has a nasty habit of scoring against us.

Correct!

This

stavros said:

Apparently there were complications during pregnancy so they took a baby blood sample whilst it was still in the womb..Its not Adebayors but its not colleens either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.