Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

Cheadle Blue said:
imho they will appeal, and he will only get a fine, max 1 match ban.

Seriously though, rooney links everything up for the rags, switches play really well, particulalry with valencia.

This is a major boost, and a major loss for them

Its not goona stop me sleeping at night though HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i just don't see how an appeal get this reduced? the facts are the facts, everyone heard it - the offence carries 2 games, they thought it warranted a charge, appealing won't change that

shrek can sit in the stand with tagart and tug him off under his tartan blanket as tevez bangs the winner in

City Raider said:
Cheadle Blue said:
imho they will appeal, and he will only get a fine, max 1 match ban.

Seriously though, rooney links everything up for the rags, switches play really well, particulalry with valencia.

This is a major boost, and a major loss for them

Its not goona stop me sleeping at night though HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i just don't see how an appeal get this reduced? the facts are the facts, everyone heard it - the offence carries 2 games, they thought it warranted a charge, appealing won't change that

this,i dont hink itl get reduced,theyd be turning back on everything they beliv,there definately making an example of him and would be highly embaressing if they turned around and reduced it

larderland said:
City Raider said:

this,i dont hink itl get reduced,theyd be turning back on everything they beliv,there definately making an example of him and would be highly embaressing if they turned around and reduced it

it will, drogba got a 6 game ban, rooney gets 2. they always get reduced on appeal. don't get me wrong, i agree with you. its nailed on, no grounds for any appeal whatsoever. but why give a persistant offender a 2 game ban? if it was one of ours, it would have been at least 3

Cheadle Blue said:
larderland said:

it will, drogba got a 6 game ban, rooney gets 2. they always get reduced on appeal. don't get me wrong, i agree with you. its nailed on, no grounds for any appeal whatsoever. but why give a persistant offender a 2 game ban? if it was one of ours, it would have been at least 3

mate appeals rarely get turned over...cudnt name 5 off the top of my head,im telling u with bernstein there he wont get reduced

larderland said:
Cheadle Blue said:

mate appeals rarely get turned over...cudnt name 5 off the top of my head,im telling u with bernstein there he wont get reduced

was just going to post the same words

Great news if he misses the semi-final. He is a huge danger when playing though of course it would be even better to beat them when he is playing for them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.