Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

its not just the fact that he may be suspended berbatov or chick flea may get knocks before the matchday or even during the match,this would stretch them

ppl have to stop saying its harsh,if he just swore after scoring then fair enuf, but he PURPOSELY went over to the camera and PURPOSELY fd and blinded to it,he sent out a message to the world and that message was 'fuk what' or watever he said,anyone who thinks its ok to go to a camera during a match being viewed by millions adults and children and f and blind straight into it, well obviously wasnt brought up right imo.

larderland said:
City Raider said:
i just don't see how an appeal get this reduced? the facts are the facts, everyone heard it - the offence carries 2 games, they thought it warranted a charge, appealing won't change that

this,i dont hink itl get reduced,theyd be turning back on everything they beliv,there definately making an example of him and would be highly embaressing if they turned around and reduced it

i reckon Rags will accept the charge BUT appeal against the punishment with a view to the second of the two match ban being suspended and a big fine to boot - betchya Shrek is at Wembley

larderland said:
ppl have to stop saying its harsh,if he just swore after scoring then fair enuf, but he PURPOSELY went over to the camera and PURPOSELY fd and blinded to it,he sent out a message to the world and that message was 'fuk what' or watever he said,anyone who thinks its ok to go to a camera during a match being viewed by millions adults and children and f and blind straight into it, well obviously wasnt brought up right imo.

Well said.

dctid said:
larderland said:
this,i dont hink itl get reduced,theyd be turning back on everything they beliv,there definately making an example of him and would be highly embaressing if they turned around and reduced it

i reckon Rags will accept the charge BUT appeal against the punishment with a view to the second of the two match ban being suspended and a big fine to boot - betchya Shrek is at Wembley

so lets presume the ban goes to one match,its not a red card which is imidiate ban for the next game, ,i would think he may be eligable for the fulham game then miss the semi,would it work like this?

marco said:
dctid said:

so lets presume the ban goes to one match,its not a red card which is imidiate ban for the next game, ,i would think he may be eligable for the fulham game then miss the semi,would it work like this?

No he will miss the Fulham game and play in the semi IF the second game ban is suspended

marco said:
dctid said:

emmmmmm dunno,decision wud be earliest thursday

larderland said:
marco said:

if its thursday and utd play on sat they cant enforce the ban for fulham

emmmmmm dunno,decision wud be earliest thursday

if its thursday and utd play on sat they cant enforce the ban for fulham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.