Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

1_barry_conlon said:
BillyShears said:
Jesus - if he says he doesn't want to move abroad, then they really are staring down the fucking barrel.

He's too much of a 'home boy' to want to go abroad and no way will his missus leave without her family. After all she has a disabled sister who isn't that well so i very much doubt the family would up sticks, not even to 'down dat der london'

That's the impression I get as well.

For this deal to be possible, two things have to happen IMO. Rooney/Madrid have to not want each other. And he will need to slap in a transfer request and effectively go on strike...

would chelski try and sign him??????????????

they are the only other prem based team that could afford him

drogba is getting on (though at present it isnt affecting his performance at all)..and the only other centre forwards the have are anelka and sturridge

Like many on here I'd hate to see that fat vermin in our sacred sky blue, but the perverse side of me would take a certain pleasure, just knowing the pain it would cause the scum.

Him their 'white Pele' moving to Manchester!!! Imagine the fall-out. It would be so funny that I can hardly imagine it. The piss-taking would be legendary. It might even be worth it.

Just think. The Glazers would flog him to anyone and Baconface would either drop dead or walk out. It's a win win situation.

thing is we'd have to do it this January wouldn't we, could we afford a 50+mil player coming onto the books with the FFPRs?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we signed rooney...wayne rooney...how could you support our club?

seriously, he's not only scum, on the pitch and off, but he's also a rag.

I couldn't, just sign Torres instead, there's a decent over-valued striker who's injury prone and currently playing shit and will have no affinity for our club.

Give over.

He's an Evertonian. Did you boycott the club the season Schmeical was in net for us?

simon23 said:
would chelski try and sign him??????????????

they are the only other prem based team that could afford him

drogba is getting on (though at present it isnt affecting his performance at all)..and the only other centre forwards the have are anelka and sturridge

Boys ignore the fucking hye.

On current and recent form who would want him?

Fergiescum wants to cash in on what is left the prozzieshaggers reputation is all.

Balti said:
m27 said:
He is in the worst form of his life and it sounds like he's fucked off with life at United. He has played 8 years in the top flight and might just have gone stale.

He isn't "shit" and a motivated Rooney is truly world class. I have my doubts over his physique but even if his career finished early if we bought him in the summer we should still get three great years out of him.

When I first hear this I thought it was nonsense and I was unsure. Now I know it's true I'm really warming to it.

why would the rags tout him around?
1/ they need the money obviously (and who else can afford him in this country other than Chelsea?)
2/ they don't believe he's their primary asset anymore (because he's been shit) and would like to cash in on him now he can no longer carry their aging team

They aren't touting him around. That's bollocks and as time moves on United may try and say they are to save face.

He wants out and that's that.

BillyShears said:
1_barry_conlon said:
He's too much of a 'home boy' to want to go abroad and no way will his missus leave without her family. After all she has a disabled sister who isn't that well so i very much doubt the family would up sticks, not even to 'down dat der london'

That's the impression I get as well.

For this deal to be possible, two things have to happen IMO. Rooney/Madrid have to not want each other. And he will need to slap in a transfer request and effectively go on strike...

Whatever happens i'm having immense fun watching it all unfold. Fergie has been scarce this weekend and it's like watching Nero standing there while Rome is burning.
I think his 'Never in my lifetime' comment may be coming true as this will be sending his blood pressure into the stratosphere. Can you imagine how many empties will be in his recycling bin tomorrow after the weekend he's had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.