Rooney (MERGED)

Sadcafe is a 50/50 split over rooney, although found this nugget!!

" Fiskey
Reserve Team Player

Someone from the Rooney camp has obviously told the papers, when every single paper including the decent publications say the same thing, almost exactly the same story on the same day you know someone has been spreading that around.

I can definitely see the Benzema swap happening, and I know its putting a lot on the lad but I really thinkWelbeck will be a better player soon anyway so while losing Rooney will affect us short term long term we will be fine.
Fiskey is online now Reply With Quote

m27 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we signed rooney...wayne rooney...how could you support our club?

seriously, he's not only scum, on the pitch and off, but he's also a rag.

I couldn't, just sign Torres instead, there's a decent over-valued striker who's injury prone and currently playing shit and will have no affinity for our club.

Give over.

He's an Evertonian. Did you boycott the club the season Schmeical was in net for us?

no but what has he done wrong in life?

rooney just epitomises everything wrong with english football, i hate him.

*singingtheblues* said:
I can't claim to speak for anyone but myself (well, and 100% of all my match-going blue mates) but I'd vomit if that fat, repulsive little toad signed for us.

rooneybadge438getty.jpg

52638.jpg

Disloyal. Classless. Filthy. C*nt.

Tevez kissed that badge and then fell out with the club.....the difference is??

*singingtheblues* said:
I can't claim to speak for anyone but myself (well, and 100% of all my match-going blue mates) but I'd vomit if that fat, repulsive little toad signed for us.

rooneybadge438getty.jpg

52638.jpg

Disloyal. Classless. Filthy. C*nt.

Give over.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jcldBjT4-s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jcldBjT4-s</a>

10.Goater_Legend said:
This makes perfect sense, the few of you on this thread slagging City of for going for him need to take the blue tinted glasses off, he's one of the best players in the world and makes something happen every time he touches a football, easily when on form England's best player.

Wayne Rooney would take this football club to a level we've never seen, European dominance. Tevez and Rooney along with Ronaldo led United to a Champions League/ Premier League double in 2008, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't do it here. I applaud the club for looking into this, people say we have too many strikers, bollocks I say, bin Adebayor, Jo and Santa Cruz, bring in Rooney, and we've got the best attacking force in world football by far.

It would also finish of Manchester United for good, whilst starting a new era here, makes perfect sense to me.

These things have happened in football before, look at Luis Figo joining Real Madrid from Barcelona in 2000. I believe City have had this in the pipeline for months and are on the verge of pulling something unbelievable off.

What so you think he is on form?

For rags? For Engerland?

Every time this fat scouse twat is supposed to single-handedly rip City apart he fails miserably.

Honestly this guy is a rag myth and they want us to fall for it with cash that will help them out of their much deserved debt scenario

Fuck him and fuck them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.