Rooney (MERGED)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we signed rooney...wayne rooney...how could you support our club?

seriously, he's not only scum, on the pitch and off, but he's also a rag.

I couldn't, just sign Torres instead, there's a decent over-valued striker who's injury prone and currently playing shit and will have no affinity for our club.

No, Joe, by no means is Rooney a rag. He is a blue dipper intent on bringing his children up to support Everton.

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

1_barry_conlon said:
BillyShears said:
That's the impression I get as well.

For this deal to be possible, two things have to happen IMO. Rooney/Madrid have to not want each other. And he will need to slap in a transfer request and effectively go on strike...

Whatever happens i'm having immense fun watching it all unfold. Fergie has been scarce this weekend and it's like watching Nero standing there while Rome is burning.I think his 'Never in my lifetime' comment may be coming true as this will be sending his blood pressure into the stratosphere. Can you imagine how many empties will be in his recycling bin tomorrow after the weekend he's had.

Take a bow.

This makes perfect sense, the few of you on this thread slagging City of for going for him need to take the blue tinted glasses off, he's one of the best players in the world and makes something happen every time he touches a football, easily when on form England's best player.

Wayne Rooney would take this football club to a level we've never seen, European dominance. Tevez and Rooney along with Ronaldo led United to a Champions League/ Premier League double in 2008, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't do it here. I applaud the club for looking into this, people say we have too many strikers, bollocks I say, bin Adebayor, Jo and Santa Cruz, bring in Rooney, and we've got the best attacking force in world football by far.

It would also finish of Manchester United for good, whilst starting a new era here, makes perfect sense to me.

These things have happened in football before, look at Luis Figo joining Real Madrid from Barcelona in 2000. I believe City have had this in the pipeline for months and are on the verge of pulling something unbelievable off.

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

1_barry_conlon said:
BillyShears said:
That's the impression I get as well.

For this deal to be possible, two things have to happen IMO. Rooney/Madrid have to not want each other. And he will need to slap in a transfer request and effectively go on strike...

Whatever happens i'm having immense fun watching it all unfold. Fergie has been scarce this weekend and it's like watching Nero standing there while Rome is burning.
I think his 'Never in my lifetime' comment may be coming true as this will be sending his blood pressure into the stratosphere. Can you imagine how many empties will be in his recycling bin tomorrow after the weekend he's had.

:- )

Brilliant...

I think there's going to be a few rags who have drinking problems by January. Like you say, whatever happens, it's going to be ugly...

The subject of Rooney coming to City was raised by them a few months ago. The problem they have is he is totally disillusioned witht the rags and as far as he is concerned they have broken promises, made when he signed, that they would bring in world class players to play with him. He feels that the weight of expectation is all on him and he cant handle it. He knows that the club is skint and so he wants out, told them he will not sign a new contract. So they have decided to get all the money they can for him hence the contact made at the UEFA draw ceremony. Iv'e kept this info to myself until now but Iv'e noticed the signs that something was happening first with his relationship with Ferguson and when their results were announced they said they wont sell him as if they want to put the thought out there first. Within days he has challenged Ferguson and so we now have more info being leaked I expect that his agent has been agitating for this, maybe a nice sum coming his way to facilitate the move? Personally I cant see him going abroad unless he dumps Coleen as she will not leave her ill sister

I can't claim to speak for anyone but myself (well, and 100% of all my match-going blue mates) but I'd vomit if that fat, repulsive little toad signed for us.

rooneybadge438getty.jpg

52638.jpg

Disloyal. Classless. Filthy. C*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.