Rooney (MERGED)

Imagine how sick the rags would be if thier golden boy came to us, especially if the Shrek/Tevez partenrship helped us win the Premiership and the Champions League.
I can see Welcome to Manchester poster 2. They would be suicidal.
Once a blue always a blue.
Rooneys dip in form is temporary due to circumstances and with a new challenge and something to prove to old bacon face we could give him a new lease of life.
We have taken to El Capitan why could it not be the same with Rooney?

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

Balti said:
I can't think of anything worse than signing that over-rated prozzy shagging scouse has-been and giving our worst enemies more money than they could otherwise dream of

Just no
Reminds me of Lee Sharpe at the moment. A player who was fantatsic as a teenager, and in his early 20's and then burned himself out

Great news that he's fallen out with Fergie / Utd.

But I think he maybe past it. It's not easy maintaining a physique like Rooney's in professional football. He's not a natural athlete. He's gifted. But the physique whoich gave him a headstart as a kid, may now be causing him a problem

I maybe totally wrong There are a lot of reasons why his game has dipped. Also we're no longer in a situation where we have to take risks, & we need to cut down on our spending and wage bill

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

BillyShears said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Whatever happens i'm having immense fun watching it all unfold. Fergie has been scarce this weekend and it's like watching Nero standing there while Rome is burning.
I think his 'Never in my lifetime' comment may be coming true as this will be sending his blood pressure into the stratosphere. Can you imagine how many empties will be in his recycling bin tomorrow after the weekend he's had.

:- )

Brilliant...

I think there's going to be a few rags who have drinking problems by January. Like you say, whatever happens, it's going to be ugly...

That's no way to treat a potential new signing!

Just seen this on a tweet...

d4f89f299c8ff4fec5435e92cdd508dc.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
m27 said:
Give over.

He's an Evertonian. Did you boycott the club the season Schmeical was in net for us?

no but what has he done wrong in life?

rooney just epitomises everything wrong with english football, i hate him.

Fair enough.

I can't dictate to you who you should hate or not. I genuinely don't mind him. Questionable morals I agree, but people can change and who's to say he couldn't symbolise becoming a better person by signing for us?

On the other hand, I'd let him shag me Mam and snort coke off her tits if he won us the Champions League.

nay nay and thrice nay.

Best days are behind him, gotta a shitload of bad in his closet, its only a matter of time before more of it comes out.

Maybe when thats all sorted and he's paid his dues, but till then:

Give this one wide berth.

10.Goater_Legend said:
This makes perfect sense, the few of you on this thread slagging City of for going for him need to take the blue tinted glasses off, he's one of the best players in the world and makes something happen every time he touches a football, easily when on form England's best player.

Wayne Rooney would take this football club to a level we've never seen, European dominance. Tevez and Rooney along with Ronaldo led United to a Champions League/ Premier League double in 2008, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't do it here. I applaud the club for looking into this, people say we have too many strikers, bollocks I say, bin Adebayor, Jo and Santa Cruz, bring in Rooney, and we've got the best attacking force in world football by far.

It would also finish of Manchester United for good, whilst starting a new era here, makes perfect sense to me.

These things have happened in football before, look at Luis Figo joining Real Madrid from Barcelona in 2000. I believe City have had this in the pipeline for months and are on the verge of pulling something unbelievable off.

And this is where I disagree.

It wasn't long ago that it was reported that Mancini and co were running the rule over player background with a view to buying them. RM has, apparently, talked of controlling lifestyles in order for players to reach their peak.

So, if City have ANY integrity in this, WHY would they want GS?? His behaviour goes against what the club are trying to achieve. He is not a Balo, he is married. he is not a Jonno, he is a father.

He is not better (and no worse) than Fernando Torres at this stage and Nando carries an integrity and honour about him without all the off field antics, who could also 'switch on' at the right team, carrying us to this 'dominance' you talk of. We could also do this whilst releasing the said players.

I know whom I'd much rather have.

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

1_barry_conlon said:
BillyShears said:
:- )

Brilliant...

I think there's going to be a few rags who have drinking problems by January. Like you say, whatever happens, it's going to be ugly...

That's no way to treat a potential new signing!

If it's any consolation, I said the same thing about Tevez!

Balti said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
This makes perfect sense, the few of you on this thread slagging City of for going for him need to take the blue tinted glasses off, he's one of the best players in the world and makes something happen every time he touches a football, easily when on form England's best player.

Wayne Rooney would take this football club to a level we've never seen, European dominance. Tevez and Rooney along with Ronaldo led United to a Champions League/ Premier League double in 2008, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't do it here. I applaud the club for looking into this, people say we have too many strikers, bollocks I say, bin Adebayor, Jo and Santa Cruz, bring in Rooney, and we've got the best attacking force in world football by far.

It would also finish of Manchester United for good, whilst starting a new era here, makes perfect sense to me.

These things have happened in football before, look at Luis Figo joining Real Madrid from Barcelona in 2000. I believe City have had this in the pipeline for months and are on the verge of pulling something unbelievable off.

What so you think he is on form?

For rags? For Engerland?

Every time this fat scouse twat is supposed to single-handedly rip City apart he fails miserably.

Honestly this guy is a rag myth and they want us to fall for it with cash that will help them out of their much deserved debt scenario

If we gave them £100 mill for Rooney, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. They'll still owe nearly a billion .So you're wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.