Rooney (MERGED)

m27 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
I can't claim to speak for anyone but myself (well, and 100% of all my match-going blue mates) but I'd vomit if that fat, repulsive little toad signed for us.

rooneybadge438getty.jpg

52638.jpg

Disloyal. Classless. Filthy. Munich. ****.

Tevez kissed that badge and then fell out with the club.....the difference is??

Tevez is entirely different.

Burnt his bridges, burning resentment, bitterness towards all things red.

And ultimately a likeable character and a model pro.

Tevez never proclaimed he wanted to be the "next Ryan Giggs" either, never said he wanted to "end his career" at the scum.

Rooney is repulsive, and is the epitome of what is wrong with the modern 'professional'.

If he signed for us I'd cry and vomit simultaneously.

Some of you need to look in the mirror, would you happily welcome baconface with open arms tomorrow if given the chance?

Where do you draw the line?

Absolutely stinks.

Can't believe some of you are even entertaining the possibility of it.

Just give them what they want for him and he can sell programmes in the away end and put a couple of shifts in at the club shop in the Arndale.

Bentheblue said:
Imagine how sick the rags would be if thier golden boy came to us, especially if the Shrek/Tevez partenrship helped us win the Premiership and the Champions League.
I can see Welcome to Manchester poster 2. They would be suicidal.
Once a blue always a blue.
Rooneys dip in form is temporary due to circumstances and with a new challenge and something to prove to old bacon face we could give him a new lease of life.
We have taken to El Capitan why could it not be the same with Rooney?

Imagine all the rag wankers saying you only won it cos you nicked our best players ( even though shit)

fuck that and fuck them

Carlos wanted out and hadn't signed for the shit and so was relatively untainted but imagine scouse granny prozzie shagging shrek in sky Blue .....yeuch, Nooo.

unexpected item said:
Just seen this on a tweet...

d4f89f299c8ff4fec5435e92cdd508dc.jpg
Sorry but this just feels uncomfortable. I know it would piss rags off but just doesn't feel right.

m27 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no but what has he done wrong in life?

rooney just epitomises everything wrong with english football, i hate him.

Fair enough.

I can't dictate to you who you should hate or not. I genuinely don't mind him. Questionable morals I agree, but people can change and who's to say he couldn't symbolise becoming a better person by signing for us?

On the other hand, I'd let him shag me Mam and snort coke off her tits if he won us the Champions League.

for someone constantly in the media and on the front of video games etc., he sends absolutely the wrong message to youngsters. On the pitch his attitude and manner is a disgrace, off it is unforgivable in my book, and he can't even be arsed to sing the national anthem.

Added to the fact he plays for the rags and is a twat to his former club who gave him his opportunity(look at Tevez/West Ham) then I just think, NO, don't want him, and it will cause me serious issues as a City fan if he ever did come to us.

I just hope it's another load of transfer bollocks stirred into a frenzy on this forum.

Can we really afford him with the ffp rules about to bite?

Personally I hope I never see him in a City shirt but the thought of a Welcome to Manchester poster with Tevez shaking Rooneys hand pleases me immensely.

*singingtheblues* said:
m27 said:
Tevez kissed that badge and then fell out with the club.....the difference is??

Tevez is entirely different.

Burnt his bridges, burning resentment, bitterness towards all things red.

And ultimately a likeable character and a model pro.

Tevez never proclaimed he wanted to be the "next Ryan Giggs" either, never said he wanted to "end his career" at the scum.

Rooney is repulsive, and is the epitome of what is wrong with the modern 'professional'.

If he signed for us I'd cry and vomit simultaneously.

Some of you need to look in the mirror, would you happily welcome baconface with open arms tomorrow if given the chance?

Where do you draw the line?

Absolutely stinks.

Can't believe some of you are even entertaining the possibility of it.

Mate, most of us don't want it to happen and don't believe it will ever happen.
But work tomorrow will be funny as fuck. Happy Mondays!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.