Rooney (MERGED)

I can't believe people are entertaining the idea of this vile rag **** joining our club. Horrible weasel bastard scouser. Would drag the reputation of our good club through the mud with his prossie shagging ways. Hope he ditches that ugly hanger on wife of his and fucks off to Madrid to play with his boyfriend and shag all the elderly prostitutes the pair of over hyped rag knobheads can find

BillyShears said:
stony said:
Can we really afford him with the ffp rules about to bite?

Personally I hope I never see him in a City shirt but the thought of a Welcome to Manchester poster with Tevez shaking Rooneys hand pleases me immensely.

I think someone else said it earlier in the thread too, but I imagine that simply by offloading the wages of RSC and Ade, it'd more than pay for Rooney's wages. His transfer fee would probably get close to paying for itself in marketing value alone if we go on to win major trophies in the next two or three years.

When we bid for Kaka, the bid was based on his marketing potential. Rooney's younger, and has a similar potential.

I see what your saying regarding his potential marketing but the question is who would want Ade and RSC. On current form Ade is dire and RSC is a perma croc. We'd have to let RSC go on a free and hope Ade takes a drop in wages to get rid of him.

Bigga said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
This makes perfect sense, the few of you on this thread slagging City of for going for him need to take the blue tinted glasses off, he's one of the best players in the world and makes something happen every time he touches a football, easily when on form England's best player.

Wayne Rooney would take this football club to a level we've never seen, European dominance. Tevez and Rooney along with Ronaldo led United to a Champions League/ Premier League double in 2008, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't do it here. I applaud the club for looking into this, people say we have too many strikers, bollocks I say, bin Adebayor, Jo and Santa Cruz, bring in Rooney, and we've got the best attacking force in world football by far.

It would also finish of Manchester United for good, whilst starting a new era here, makes perfect sense to me.

These things have happened in football before, look at Luis Figo joining Real Madrid from Barcelona in 2000. I believe City have had this in the pipeline for months and are on the verge of pulling something unbelievable off.

And this is where I disagree.

It wasn't long ago that it was reported that Mancini and co were running the rule over player background with a view to buying them. RM has, apparently, talked of controlling lifestyles in order for players to reach their peak.

So, if City have ANY integrity in this, WHY would they want GS?? His behaviour goes against what the club are trying to achieve. He is not a Balo, he is married. he is not a Jonno, he is a father.

He is not better (and no worse) than Fernando Torres at this stage and Nando carries an integrity and honour about him without all the off field antics, who could also 'switch on' at the right team, carrying us to this 'dominance' you talk of. We could also do this whilst releasing the said players.
I know whom I'd much rather have.

What a load of shite!
Rooney is genius
Torres is a cripple made of balsa wood!

We have NO integrity either.

fbloke said:
For anyone saying they wouldn't want Rooney what about,

Tranny?

Gerrard?

Just wondering how many of the worlds best players we shouldn't take off our european competitors?

No I don't want any of them from the supposed 'top4' $ky teams in Engerland

That way we just get shit for 'buying it' (like we did close season)

Better now that Bobby can spot the talent from abroad now to build and we utilise the academy talent

And no way give money to the debt ridden rags

Plus we have the new rules to think of

*singingtheblues* said:
Swales lives said:
Mate, most of us don't want it to happen and don't believe it will ever happen.
But work tomorrow will be funny as fuck. Happy Mondays!!

Where does all this stem from anyway?

And what was actually written?

I've refused to even read about it.

A few places from the media and ex pro's hearing rooney is keen on us.

unexpected item said:
Just seen this on a tweet...

d4f89f299c8ff4fec5435e92cdd508dc.jpg

rwIRc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.