Rooney (MERGED)

Ricster said:
If we sign Rooney we give the rags the funds to sign Wesley Sneijder.

Would people want that?

like the 80 mill that they splashed after ronaldo left

Arry is Bent said:
blueinsa said:
You might have a point if it was JUST Talksport making these comments but it isn't.....

Oh well, nice try
Who else is suggesting he is definitelty off to city on 500 k a week !?

Do tell, nobody else knows of several sources suggesting this garbage.

I'm not biting Chazmcfc, you have history.

Go play somewhere else if this is not to your liking

Arry is Bent said:
blueinsa said:
You might have a point if it was JUST Talksport making these comments but it isn't.....

Oh well, nice try

Somone on ssn earlier today said they are hearing rooney mkeen on city.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
The Fixer said:
Haha yes i know what you mean mate :O) they also said he is being offered £500k per week lol can't see that unless city may package some kind of sponsorship deal in with wages??

Regardless of whether people want Rooney or think he would come to us, an interesting point is the loss of earnings he's now facing as a result of him being dropped by various sponsors.

The brands that have dropped him aren't likely to come back to him any time soon and with united's financial situation, even if they offer him an improvement of his current deal there, it still would be leaving him quite a bit short of what his total earnings were with those sponsorship fees included.

City would be able to pay Rooney whatever they think he is worth. I'm not saying this deal will happen, but from a purely financial point of view, his loss of earnings from sponsorship is an interesting aspect. Either way there is plenty to fuel the flames of gossip for months yet.

him, moving away, saying he listened to Colleen etc., wanting to break free of what was bringing him down into that lowlife scum he is, so joining city who have the right mentality, attitude and will keep him in check, and he wants to prove himself blah blah blah, he'd get a cracking contract and suddenly his sponsors will come back, especially as those sponsors will want a piece of the bigger pie ie. us.

Re: Re:

m27 said:
Chris in London said:
Well unless he goes back and does twat him, I don't want him at City.

;-)

He twatted a United player (allegedly). He'll do for me.

Been away from the thread for a few hours (fucking work eh), whats happened mate? First I ve heard of this.

Terry kept quite while there was mayhem in the papers and on the radio some said it was nailed on he was leaving. "He's going to City and he'll be on 200grand a week" Guess what he said he never once thought about leaving. 3 weeks later he signed a new lucrative deal. Lets not fall in to the trap again. Oh don't want him, never rated him as world class player he's a good player at best also I feel his best days behind him in footballing years he's coming up to 32 for me.

blueinsa said:
Arry is Bent said:

I'm not biting Chazmcfc, you have history.

Go play somewhere else if this is not to your liking
We are having a debate on a forum ?

Not making you bite to anything mate !?

You didn't answer my question due to the fact your point was invalid as no other sources have suggested what Talksport are suggesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.