Rooney (MERGED)

Arry is Bent said:
The Fixer said:
Somone on ssn earlier today said they are hearing rooney mkeen on city.
True mate, true.

BUT...

That isn't anything like Talksport whom are claiming Wooney is DEFINITELY off to us and has DEFINITELY been offered 500 k a week because their made up sources say so.

Tbf mate before all the papers started linking us to him late last night and today collymore(yes i know the dogging twat) said he was being told rooney wants city move etc

Best thing we could do is let Rooney see out his contract & then sign him on a free transfer. Then we get Rooney & United get sweet FA. That would really accelerate their downfall, piss off all the Rags and disrupt the United dressing room!

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
If we sign Rooney we give the rags the funds to sign Wesley Sneijder.

Would people want that?

Couldn't give a toss mate.

It's about City, not them.

Correct. And Wesley Sneider is a much better player than Rooney. We should buy him and let Rooney stew. Why people cant see him for the overated player he is I don´t know.

Chick Counterfly said:
Terry saga, anyone?

no similarity at all imo, theyv created this whole story without any confirmed interest, his people have come out on their own, and said he wants to leave

we made a bid for terry so it was obvious he could have left for more money

ifiwasarichfan said:
I keep coming back to the " 32 year old in a 25 year old body" statement that somebody posted a while back. I think just like Torres his best days may already be behind him. I have a feeling though that Bobby will be interested and it's his decision that is the only one that matters -well Bobby and Coleen's.

I am desperate to find out though who he had a punch up with !!!

Ironically, I posted that about his physique and I also said he may have already peaked....but I want us to sign him! The football fan is a fickle beast.

I'm not sure it was a 'punch up' as sorts, bit one-sided on paper. If it comes out you'll know what I mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.