Rooney (MERGED)

fbloke said:
Maybe the clown Al Fahim was just a bit ahead of his time?

to be fair no, I could have stood there and said that back then, let's face it the money they've put in it's inevitable the best players would be linked to us.

Let's not forget Kaka and Terry, we've tried the superstars before and failed, now we've created our own superstar in Tevez and have the potential certainly in Kompany and Silva, maybe others too.

The Fixer said:
Arry is Bent said:
Who else is suggesting he is definitelty off to city on 500 k a week !?

Do tell, nobody else knows of several sources suggesting this garbage.

Somone on ssn earlier today said they are hearing rooney mkeen on city.
True mate, true.

BUT...

That isn't anything like Talksport whom are claiming Wooney is DEFINITELY off to us and has DEFINITELY been offered 500 k a week because their made up sources say so.

Arry is Bent said:
The Fixer said:
Chaz how are you? long time no speak!!

Talksport may talk some shite however i think they are onto something here....whether it comes to fruition is anybodys guess but posted it for people who may be interested and to make their own conclusions.

Btw hows Fabian Delph :O)
Excellent thanks. You ? Indeed it is my mate.

If you think Talksport are onto something by suggesting we are ready to pay big fat Wooney half a million a week you are proving my very point that Talksport do a fine job in catching some wonderful carp.

Oh my head hurts, not suggesting that as i think 500k is a sum plucked out of the air however rooney has lost 12 m according to forbes in sponsors etc so i can see city putting together the best wage packet in history but not 500k per week.

We shall see what happens in the coming weeks eh?

Ricster said:
If we sign Rooney we give the rags the funds to sign Wesley Sneijder.

Would people want that?

Couldn't give a toss mate.

It's about City, not them.

Arry is Bent said:
The Fixer said:
True mate, true.

BUT...

That isn't anything like Talksport whom are claiming Wooney is DEFINITELY off to us and has DEFINITELY been offered 500 k a week because their made up sources say so.

Has Doggermore confirmed it yet?

Arry is Bent said:
blueinsa said:
I'm not biting Chazmcfc, you have history.

Go play somewhere else if this is not to your liking
We are having a debate on a forum ?

Not making you bite to anything mate !?

You didn't answer my question due to the fact your point was invalid as no other sources have suggested what Talksport are suggesting.

With the exception of the proported 500K a week, every single other newspaper/media outlet has been all over this all day coupled with various posters on here also hearing the same info.

Rooney is off and we are very much in the frame.

You should maybe get a job on talksport....the ability to argue against something that virtually everyone else is hearing/reading would stand you in good stead.

Arry is Bent said:
The Fixer said:
True mate, true.

BUT...

He isn't DEFINITELY going anywhere, I don't even think he knows yet 100%. That's just Talksport rubbish.

However, at this point in time he wants to leave United and City are a very real option. I'm not just guessing here either by the way.

I keep coming back to the " 32 year old in a 25 year old body" statement that somebody posted a while back. I think just like Torres his best days may already be behind him. I have a feeling though that Bobby will be interested and it's his decision that is the only one that matters -well Bobby and Coleen's.

I am desperate to find out though who he had a punch up with !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.