Rooney (MERGED)

If this happened i cant even imagine the sort of threads we would get on this forum

Half the stadium would boo, the other half cheer on his debut

but

for me i will never forget the badge kissing and over celebrating against us like he was born in Salford

I cant ever enjoy him playing for us and i dont want to give them £50 million to improve the team

robbieh said:
Correct. And Wesley Sneider is a much better player than Rooney. We should buy him and let Rooney stew. Why people cant see him for the overated player he is I don´t know.

+1

NoWay_ne

Doesn't look right in blue does he? Standards people ... standards.

I haven't read 72 pages on this but for me it seems

Advantages

1) World class player
2) Only 24
3) Scoring record almost second to none
4) English
5) If added to our English current internationals we would have percentagewise biggest contingent and if they ever all played together would be a record.
6) Following on from 5) above if he were to join us would strenghen Englands chances in next competition because of number of players coming from same squad, training together every day etc.
7) Might not cost us as much as you think given into last year of contract.
8) Shows clubs intent to have best players in the world and would be great for winding up rags.

Disadvantages

1) Not sure whether form is a blip or not
2) Already alluded to but has been playing prem football at top level now for seven to eight years so although only 24 if that had been a twenty one year old starting career would mean we have a 28 29 year old in a 24 year old body, burned out.
3) Attitude stinks off the pitch could have disruptive influence in dressing room of committed internationals.
4) Why should we pay off any money towards rags debt.
5) He would be moving for the money otherwise he could re join his old club whom he supported as a boy although he joined rags to win things (right!!!!!)
6) Too much engrained as a rag don't want him anywhere near our club.
7) Might be a bit too far with Berts policy of go get a woman instead of booze.

On balance IMO stay well clear. I see RM have said they won't be going for him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If this happened i cant even imagine the sort of threads we would get on this forum

but

for me i will never forget the badge kissing and over celebrating against us like he was born in Salford

I cant ever enjoy him playing for us and i dont want to give them £50 million to improve the team

Half the ground would not boo. If he signed the fall out would be huge from United and I predict he would instantly be viewed in a totally different light by 99% of Blues. He will be leaving because he no longer loves the club and hates Ferguson. That's fine with me.

In regard to the celebrations.....Tevez kissed the badge at United, said he loved the fans and I also used to hate Schmeical for his OTT celebrations in front of us in derby games. That changed as soon as he pulled on our shirt. Furthermore, think about what you've just written - if he celebrates like a lifelong fan does that not show you how much he cares?

BoyBlue_1985 said:

but

Re: Re:

SWP's back said:
m27 said:
He twatted a United player (allegedly). He'll do for me.

Been away from the thread for a few hours (fucking work eh), whats happened mate? First I ve heard of this.

The word is, he twatted one of them at Carrington today (sadly, M27 says it wasn't Neville) and said 'later, wankers' to the rest of them as he left the training ground.

BlueBas said:
Best thing we could do is let Rooney see out his contract & then sign him on a free transfer. Then we get Rooney & United get sweet FA. That would really accelerate their downfall, piss off all the Rags and disrupt the United dressing room!
Now THAT is a post

Re: Re:

Chris in London said:
SWP's back said:
Been away from the thread for a few hours (fucking work eh), whats happened mate? First I ve heard of this.

The word is, he twatted one of them at Carrington today (sadly, M27 says it wasn't Neville) and said 'later, wankers' to the rest of them as he left the training ground.

It wasn't today.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

but

^^^
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.