Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

Andouble said:
20sbc07 said:
I'd rather have heskey.

and I'd rather win a trophy or ten sometime soon. So that's a yes for me.

I dont see how rooney would help with that? He cant even get a game for united at the moment he has no chance of getting a game over Tevez or Balotelli.

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

No. Not after he stamped on a city scarf at the Derby.
I don't want him to be part of or enjoy any of our future sucess.

Good player but its a No from me

stanman said:
BlueBas said:
Best thing we could do is let Rooney see out his contract & then sign him on a free transfer. Then we get Rooney & United get sweet FA. That would really accelerate their downfall, piss off all the Rags and disrupt the United dressing room!
Now THAT is a post

To be honest, this would be the ideal.

As a compromise, if it becomes clear that Rooney only has eyes for us, just offer a couple of million for him in January. What can they do? Keep a disinterested player for a season and a half only to lose him for free anyway?

My sides can't take much more of this they really can't.

Just read this on rag cafe

Just told my son about Rooney. He is in Bits. Its as if someone told him there was no such thing as Santa. Anything about Rooney and my lad will be all ears listening. Rooney this, Rooney that. When Rooney & Coleen married he sent them a card he drew. This will kill destroy him. When Ronaldo went he cried for 3 day's. This will be worse as Rooney was his idol. Feck me - I tried to ring him back but his wife answered

Just pissed myself laughing. Not all rags are humourless I see

The rags i know have been singing

Wyne rooney,rooney
kisses the basdge on his chest,puts in a transfer request
wayne rooney rooney.

nice song i think

Could life get any better

SWP's back said:
Just read this on rag cafe

Just told my son about Rooney. He is in Bits. Its as if someone told him there was no such thing as Santa. Anything about Rooney and my lad will be all ears listening. Rooney this, Rooney that. When Rooney & Coleen married he sent them a card he drew. This will kill destroy him. When Ronaldo went he cried for 3 day's. This will be worse as Rooney was his idol. Feck me - I tried to ring him back but his wife answered

Not long until his son asks for a city shirt

m27 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If this happened i cant even imagine the sort of threads we would get on this forum

Half the stadium would boo, the other half cheer on his debut

but

for me i will never forget the badge kissing and over celebrating against us like he was born in Salford

I cant ever enjoy him playing for us and i dont want to give them £50 million to improve the team

Half the ground would not boo. If he signed the fall out would be huge from United and I predict he would instantly be viewed in a totally different light by 99% of Blues. He will be leaving because he no longer loves the club and hates Ferguson. That's fine with me.

In regard to the celebrations.....Tevez kissed the badge at United, said he loved the fans and I also used to hate Schmeical for his OTT celebrations in front of us in derby games. That changed as soon as he pulled on our shirt. Furthermore, think about what you've just written - if he celebrates like a lifelong fan does that not show you how much he cares?

Bravo that man.

who would the shite get to do all of their marketing post-Rooney though?...think of the FIFA 11 covers and adverts with some other clown from there.....i can't think of one other red player that they would have on the cover and market products for them?

they used to have tranny but who else do they have as a true international star? - Berbatov? Chickpea?? Carrick???

if Rooney goes, would the non-match/competition revenue really suffer? - so much that they HAVE to get a replacement - someone who is world class but has that image to sell products in the same way as shrek?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.