Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

He has no right to play but for a man of his outstanding talent to be left out for a game in which they started as underdogs could be the straw that breaks the camel's back

Santiago Street . said:
He has no right to play but for a man of his outstanding talent to be left out for a game in which they started as underdogs could be the straw that breaks the camel's back

Whats Ferdinand done wrong to deserve that?

mscenterh750 said:
And he represents everything that is repulsivley disgusting about Man Utd.

Indeedy, he isn't going anywhere other than Chelsea as no one would want him other than them. He has talent but is too much of a big time charley to ever fulfill his potential. But the main reason is He'satwat

Prestwich_Blue said:
The reckoning was bound to come some time. Rooney doubled his wages when he handed in his transfer request and, more importantly, enabled others at the club to get a significant increase as well. This raised their cost base tremendously, which would have been just about acceptable if they got a return on it through a consistently high level of performance from him. But they haven't really had that as he blows hot and cold too often.

When they got RVP it was clear that, financially, someone was going to have to make way for him. Now he's proved his worth, they can let Rooney go. Wouldn't be surprised if Welbeck went as well.

Cant see Welbeck moving. He's on peanuts in comparison to others and is a fairly decent player who fits in to their style of play.

LoveCity said:
Lewandowski is good but a significant downgrade on Rooney, Rooney is unique to United and in form their best player. If there's any truth to this can only think Ferguson doesn't like Rooney or they are seeing signs of a premature decline which could be possible because of his lifestyle.

If Ferguson doesn't like someone the only option is the door. I think it's mutual. Why else would the FatScouseGit belt that sitter over the bar!

sjk2008 said:
The only reason for which I can see United selling Rooney is to help finance a move to buy Ronaldo back from Madrid.
Thats what I'm thinking as well and I hope it won't happen. I'd prefer if Shrek stays at the swamp rather than Ronaldo coming in!

Rooney is better than Lowandowski imo but like other posters have said they might be trying to get Ronaldo back

If he does leave, I'll be looking forward to seeing him score against them.
It's always tickled me, how rags believe, that because rooney shit on on Everton fans after being a boyhood fan, to join united, then he must really love the club.
But what it actually shoes is the scum bag has absolutely not loyalty what so ever.
And when he scores against the rags I'm sure we'll see a similar sliding on knees, fist & teeth clenched celebration as we saw against Everton.
I just hope we don't dream of bidding for the twat!

sergiokun said:
Rooney is better than Lowandowski imo but like other posters have said they might be trying to get Ronaldo back

I think it's a case of him approaching the age where there's no sell on value for buyer and price falls. Rooney was an early start in football and not a late bloomer like RVP. His lifestyle and arrogance may be two battles Ferguson can't be bothered with and he alo has just 2 seasons on his contract come the summer.

For United, it's a cross-roads. Selling Rooney pays for RVP and puts about £15m in the bank (assuming £40m incoming fee) whilst also slashing £250k pw off the bill in wages. Kagawa is the future for them as a playmaker and is on about on just above a third of the wages apparently. He links well with Lewandowski and it's a no brainer for all concerned.

Will be interesting to see this unfold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.